What are your true feelings about the Jordan Brand?

My first year of high school was the same year the Air Jordan line launched - 1985.  I eventually worked for NIKE Basketball and have been collecting rare shoes for a quarter of a century.  I said that to say this.  Brand Jordan is a pale, bloated, derivative, caricature of its former self.

My first year of high school was the same year the Air Jordan line launched - 1985.  I eventually worked for NIKE Basketball and have been collecting rare shoes for a quarter of a century.  I said that to say this.  Brand Jordan is a pale, bloated, derivative, caricature of its former self.

Its because of JB and nike, that I am gonna retire from the shoe game myself. when a company thinks its OK to sell a pair of shoes for 175 when the economy is so tight, and supposedly the quality is so much worse, I cant condone that and keep at it. Its gonan slowly make me broke. sneakers are art and I love them. I just cant afford to do it any more

Its because of JB and nike, that I am gonna retire from the shoe game myself. when a company thinks its OK to sell a pair of shoes for 175 when the economy is so tight, and supposedly the quality is so much worse, I cant condone that and keep at it. Its gonan slowly make me broke. sneakers are art and I love them. I just cant afford to do it any more

I would stop buying Jordans but I still cant find another shoe that gives me the same satisfaction as a pair of J's. I wear air forces, recently tried air maxes and other shoes, but none to me feel the same as a pair of J's. The quality is definitely going down, but i can't complain because i have always got my jordans on the cheap. I search sites like this one and find amazing deals (ex. CDP XII's for $50) and go from there. If you dont like the price there are cheap jordans to be found and even the older ones are not that expensive.

BTW, Jordan Polo's are still my favorite polo. These dudes can stay paying for Ralph Lauren, I am satisfied with the JB polos
pimp.gif

I would stop buying Jordans but I still cant find another shoe that gives me the same satisfaction as a pair of J's. I wear air forces, recently tried air maxes and other shoes, but none to me feel the same as a pair of J's. The quality is definitely going down, but i can't complain because i have always got my jordans on the cheap. I search sites like this one and find amazing deals (ex. CDP XII's for $50) and go from there. If you dont like the price there are cheap jordans to be found and even the older ones are not that expensive.

BTW, Jordan Polo's are still my favorite polo. These dudes can stay paying for Ralph Lauren, I am satisfied with the JB polos
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom