What Bones Have You Broken?

fb62618451c85bd2cea390316fdf930b5bbb817b.png
876269a4eec13b9ec8233132e99bfab313bfdffd.png

january 31st in a friendly church league basketball game. fml for trying to help out my friends team
roll.gif
roll.gif

Left Elbow (got hit with a metal bat)
Right Foot (fell off the playground onto a rock)
Right Hand (got hit by a chair in a fight)
Right Hand again (pinned a shot against the corner of the backboard)
Right Ankle (basketball)
Right Elbow (basketball...dont ask)

and numerous finger fractures.

my erections lean left at a 60 degree angle, catching wood in bball compression shorts ftl

all my fingers and my wrist not all at the same time...but thats sports for ya...lol

-Tyler

boxer's fracture when i was 14 during a fight at school. long before i started boxing for real.

boxers-fracture.jpg

Umm my left knee.
357lpq9.jpg
I was doing high jump and ran into the left pole, supposed to make a J, and i madean I, sued the school and got 3 thousand bucks
happy.gif
....surgery was 22 K..

oh yeah i had 2 3 inch screws in me, on going joke was that the doctors screwed twice, and now i have vag on my leg.

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Umm my left knee.
357lpq9.jpg
I was doing high jump and ran into the left pole, supposed to make a J, and i made an I, sued the school and got 3 thousand bucks
happy.gif
....surgery was 22 K..

Please tell me insurance payed for that

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Umm my left knee.
357lpq9.jpg
I was doing high jump and ran into the left pole, supposed to make a J, and i made an I, sued the school and got 3 thousand bucks
happy.gif
....surgery was 22 K..

Please tell me insurance payed for that

long story short, i got screwed over, no pun intended, 19 thousand, dad took forever to pay it, i dont think hes paid it yet

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

none
what do yall think is the most painful

id say the collar bone, but my knee was PAINFUL, the whole process, couldnt walk for 8 months-year, and we almost came to the conclusion that if i dont get thesurgery (save 22k) i would have to deal with my left leg 3 inches shorter than my right...pimp limp

broke my left wrist in August 2004.

I was showing off my dunking abilities at the age of 14
pimp.gif

(5'10 & 145-150 lbs back then. )

And when i dunked a right-hander banger. i was swinging on the rim with my right arm, & lost grip and SPLAT! landed on my left wrist.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Took an elbow to the face playing soccer, going up for a header. Shattered my nose and cheek bone, 12 stitches total. Had to have a full rhinoplasty and a1/2" metal piece installed in my face. The worst part about it was I couldn't breathe out of my nose for a few weeks, and right after it happen bothmy eyes were completely swollen shut and black and blue, I could hardly see 10 ft in front of me for about 2-3 days. And it all happened in San Diego when Iwas traveling from the Bay Area to play. So I had to wait to have surgery. Worst pain ive ever experienced.

Also playing soccer I got kneed in the back of the head, fracturing my skull. Took 10 staples to close up, and the highest level concussion. Had to havemultiple MRI's/Cat Scans to make sure no internal bleeding inside head. Broke the dudes kneecap tho
laugh.gif
.. That was a horrible experience.

right wrist ( basketball) didn't break but it buckled, in which I was told by the doctor that that was worst than a fracture, in too much pain to askwhy... can anyone elaborate?
left ankle, snapped in 2 places, (basketball) no I didn't get crossed, I jumped for a block and came down wrong on my ankle.
shattered the bone in my right big toe ( 50 pound weight) worst pain ever.

Broke my right ankle in two spots near my growth. I was running laps before practice and decided to hang on a lowered hoop. Momentum carried me and when Ilanded I bent my ankle the complete other way. The thing was, I thought I just sprained it and I didn't start crying (I was in 6th grade) until I saw mymom.

Back
Top Bottom