What college are you currently attending?

¢$ULB 2010

still one of the best value schools in the nation but they just raised tuition 30%
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nati P

bhzmafia14 wrote:

richKarlmarx wrote:

Georgetown '11
roll.gif

So, you went from being some big dawg making big money to being 20 years old, to being a college dropout and now your graduating from Georgetown in 2011.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
mixed e-personas FTL.

dude just needs to start over. Life, NT sn, pretty much everything

bijald0331- what kind of student were you in high school?
i want to go to northwestern too but idk if theyll accept me
I'm a 3.0 student but at a VERY prestigious high school

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Oregon State University

pros: Has a good Engineering program....I'm sure there are other pros

cons: It's located in a sink hole that the world forgot, and didn't care about, called Corvallis.
There's no close fishing, hunting, or hiking
I'm a Duck's fan which isn't that serious to me, but it is to some which is annoying
The bars terrible
There's only one "club" in town
I hate this city
I hate this city
I hate this city
It closed, and I still hate Corvallis

University of California, Berkeley.

- #1 public University in the nation
- connections to intellectuals and successful professionals world wide
- people are generally very centered, laid back, and open minded
- highest success rate of minorities gaining acceptance into graduate and professional schools
- abundant amount of opportunity to reach your goals if you can socialize and work hard
- tons more...

University of Texas at San Antonio....will be there for a year, anybody going there will find me at the rec. center

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Northwestern University (sad to see i'm the only nter there...
nerd.gif
)
Jealous. I'm a double legacy, but I just didn't care at all about school in my adolescent years. Huge supporter of the purple and white,still. I went to the Rose Bowl with my family back in '96. It's hard being a fan of the worst time in Big Ten history in pretty much all major sports.
roll.gif
frown.gif
You can find me in the Sports & Training forum, I'm the only NU fan.

I go to Cal Poly Pomona.
indifferent.gif
Trying to go somewhere big for grad school, however.

I currenlty attend Weber State University but I will be at the University of Utah in spring 2010. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by enrique23

bijald0331- what kind of student were you in high school?
i want to go to northwestern too but idk if theyll accept me
I'm a 3.0 student but at a VERY prestigious high school

check your pm

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Northwestern University (sad to see i'm the only nter there...
nerd.gif
)
Jealous. I'm a double legacy, but I just didn't care at all about school in my adolescent years. Huge supporter of the purple and white, still. I went to the Rose Bowl with my family back in '96. It's hard being a fan of the worst time in Big Ten history in pretty much all major sports.
roll.gif
frown.gif
You can find me in the Sports & Training forum, I'm the only NU fan.

I go to Cal Poly Pomona.
indifferent.gif
Trying to go somewhere big for grad school, however.

Yea, I was not even close to a NU fan before I got here two years ago. Northwestern had probably one of its best years in sports last year. Wmns LAX 5xconsecutive champs, NU Fball almost beat Mizzou in the Alamo Bowl, Mens Bball almost made the tourney and had a bunch of nice wins (beat MSU on the road), wehad a wrestling national champ, men's soccer was ranked #1 for a while, etc. We are actually a good sports school, just not in the two sports that matter:football and basketball. Also, it is tough being the only private school in a conference. Wish we were more like USC and Duke though...I could have gone toUSC, didn't give me enough scholarships. Cali weather FTW.

Originally Posted by ralph91

University of Texas at San Antonio....will be there for a year, anybody going there will find me at the rec. center

is it nice there i'm thinking of applying at utsa,ut,texas state

Back
Top Bottom