What college are you currently attending?

I go to Weber State University out here in Utah.

It really isn't bad at all. Not quite as live as the University of Utah but its cool. I'm almost 23 and still in school so I don't get down andinvolved like I used to. I'm past all that now
laugh.gif
. Basically just inand out.

Anyone loose track of time? Like, you meet a girl on campus and just assume that she is your age and then she proceeds to tell you that she's a freshman?And you're like
eek.gif
. Then she asks you and you're like.........ummhaha

Tulane University

Pros: nice looking girls, top 50, gorgeous campus
Cons: we play football in the Superdome....not a college atmosphere

I will begin as a freshman this fall at Michigan Sate University. Any other spartans?

As for the people who were asking about Northeastern University in Boston, its a great school, my second choice actually. I visited the campus recently and itwas beautiful. I've spoken with a few of their students thru various programs, and Scarface21 on here, and they all seem like pretty cool down to earthpeople.

Originally Posted by enrique23

yeah im from l.a.
i want to experience something new, so i think it would be cool
only school that would keep me here in cali is USC
That's pretty much how I was ...

If you have any questions about AZ PM me

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Howard University. Class of 2012

Pros: Females, Females, More Females, the male/female ratio
laugh.gif
. But naw forreal, Business School, the parties, the not so heavy workload (if you pick your teachers right), all the famous people that randomly pop up at campus, the connections you can make.

Cons: Weather (even though i'm from here, D.C. in the winter is to cold for me), Administration, Crime (but that goes with being at a college in the city)

Overall: Best decision of my life....and to think at some point I wanted to go to George Mason
laugh.gif
HU Fam, what's good?!

Bowling Green State University. I like the atmosphere and the vibe of the school. I also love the campus and the girls!

Harrisburg area community college haha, wish I could go to a 4 year university, finances suck tho

Back
Top Bottom