What fun perks do you have at work?

Just got a new job at a law office and apparently every friday the boss brings in beers for us to drink while we work the last 2 hours of the day. 
pimp.gif

AvcSUneCIAERnyA.jpg:large

At the corporate office we all drink a couple beers after work or a couple hours before shutting it down.  Happy hours sometimes and yesterday they put the Euro 2012 futbol match on the projector and we had a few beers.

At the Government site....only perk is getting to bounce 59 minutes early some days or a social/happy hour event. 

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I get to see fine females everyday and eat free sushi.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's what I am talking about...I couldn't work around food for long, I would be eating all the time. 

I work at a news network

It's fun, access to info and some very intelligent doctors and guests is a plus

But 3 days off a week, discounted tickets to most events, movies, and resorts/cruises....

damn I would LOVE for beers tho on Fridays
laugh.gif
that's love

I work for the government. Life is pretty good as long as you do your job.

Aside from the very laid back atmosphere, I get a free gym membership and they pay for part of my education. No, I'm not in the military. Also get paid sick and vacation days that I can stack up to 240 hrs for vacation and unlimited sick days. I earn 4 hrs of each per pay period (2 weeks). I also have the option to travel if I want. The list for Hawaii just came out and I was the only one to sign up. It would be nice to go there for a few weeks of work.

I also get discounts on a lot of retail merch and the boss gives out bonuses and awards if you work hard.

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

Just got a new job at a law office and apparently every friday the boss brings in beers for us to drink while we work the last 2 hours of the day.  bagels
ohwell.gif

The strawberry shmear they bring in is pretty bomb tho.

as much free beer and wine/sangria as i want after 8pm, just don't get too drunk that goes without saying though. free food, fine servers and customers all over.

free ride home if I stay pass 8P
write off dinner if I stay pass 8P
tickets to sporting events (i've gone to the world series for free)
a lot of social events

Nice big screen TV's to watch sports during the day/evening.

Fridge is always stocked with beer, too.

4 days on.... 4 days off.... With a rotating schedule.
And we get paid for 10 hours everyday. Even tho the most we work is about 5... (Some days do run longer...but even then its only like 6 or 6 1/2 hours)

i feel like I got the best jobs on campus.

work at the Gym. Free Access to campus site, and all sites nation wide. College girls in workout attire.

work for housing. Housing/Food taken care of. Free internet, allowed to be on computer while I work, got to stream the Finals my entire shift. Feelsgoodman

Once a month.

When there's a lot of down time.

TVs to watch sports in front, behind, and on the side of me. 

I love where I work. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Record label...

...all types of @%##.

The best is that I get paid to be around what I love:

Yessir! 

I just had lunch with multiple drinks with the client. And this is "work". 

And I get to expense massages with happy endings. Which is only funny to you if you're in the ++$! show that is my thread! 

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Record label...

...all types of @%##.

The best is that I get paid to be around what I love:

Yessir! 

I just had lunch with multiple drinks with the client. And this is "work". 

And I get to expense massages with happy endings. Which is only funny to you if you're in the ++$! show that is my thread! 

laugh.gif

I ain't reach the "happy ending" level yet...

...but to get paid to drink, scoop tons of free gear, and get paid to do some $%%! I'd do for free is bomb.

I taped these faded and my bosses only complaint was that I didn't tape all the chicks 
laugh.gif

I hand out paper towels and and gum in the bathroom at the club. $ is great but the perks are better. After a dude smashes in the stalls I get to finish her off. On some 6 hour shifts I get to hit up to 4 times.

J-Swift! I didn't know he rapped too.

Crazy how some producers can have such epic moments (that whole first Pharcyde album) and not keep that momentum.

No disrespect intended. But dude's production on that project was insane.

Back
Top Bottom