What is the hardest thing about your job?

How many years left on ur contract
Ours up on the 30th
By that I’m sure u know what hospital I work for :lol:
We go on strike next month
I just moved up here couple months ago so I don't know what's what. We just renewed ours last year so I think it's 3 years.
My first union job, so far I'm liking it. I feel protected and lotsa benefits. We have a PTO pool, and a ATO pool you use when you call off work

I just moved up here couple months ago so I don't know what's what. We just renewed ours last year so I think it's 3 years.
My first union job, so far I'm liking it. I feel protected and lotsa benefits. We have a PTO pool, and a ATO pool you use when you call off work
Union def helps u feel more secure

Unless there’s a bart delay :lol:
Think someone got hit at Powell station today
So they stopped service for a while

Theres a delay almost every day.:lol:

I work offsite from my direct "supervisor," so no one really knows when I check in to work. I was late two hours on tuesday and no one even knows.

Juggling multiple priorities and they are all important and everything is going full speed ahead with expansion.

That tech life.

Dirty children that feel like they don't have to clean up after themselves because my staff will take care of it.

Right now, my company wants me to tie up my credit card for hotel, rental car, and the convention fee - they’re going to reimburse me...

Da hell...

Business/program analyst that works from home.

I'm only a month into the job, but like I suspected motivation is an issue. :lol: I'm sure it will pick up once I get better acclimated to the job and stay busy. I also am alone most of the time besides my one weekly team meeting.

Right now, my company wants me to tie up my credit card for hotel, rental car, and the convention fee - they’re going to reimburse me...

Da hell...

The hell?

What if you didn't have a credit card?

How did they even present that to you?

Dealing with uncommunicative clients

Why hire us if you wont even communicate with us my guy?

Cant wait for this project to be over

The hell?

Then you get one! This is a big time benefit, assuming you have good enough credit to maintain a limit that is high enough to float your expenses before reimbursement.

Say you had a 6K credit limit, im assuming my dude is a consultant as well, you would regularly float anywhere between 4-6K.

The benefit comes through with the points, especially if your card promotion knowledge game is on point. Know hella consultants that after clocking out from the client site Thursday afternoon fly out somewhere for a 2-3 day vacation regularly, absolutely free.

My dumb *** signed up for a company card :smh:

Co wokers

EDIT: Messy cowokers that's hell bent on bringing me into the workplace drama.

Last edited:
I heard the bad thing about unions are the lazy workers who don't put in the work but reap the benefits while others get work done.

You're gonna encounter this at any job though. Not exclusive to places with a union.

The hell?

My director stated that she would love for me to attend the convention.

After a month of emailing asking about the payment, she emailed the team stating we have to pay for it in our personal credit card. The convention is in 2 weeks. Smh

The day I get back from the convention the next day, I’m flying out to Ecuador.

I don’t want my card tired up especially when I’m traveling internationally the next day.

Those reimbursements can take weeks.

More down time than busy time. Makes the day drag, even though I could be doing some studying for school as well. I'll start that Monday.

So far I've had good experience with union. The pay and benefits are competitive cause were always negotiating.
The problems I see are seniority doesn't get hooked up as much, pay scale based on years worked but maxes out, Accrue PTO faster, and better parking seems to be about it. We have a guy who has health issues and been no-call, no-show for like a month, but union protection keeps him bulletproof.

No one said the customers yet? :lol: Thought we would have multiple people in customer service here.

Back
Top Bottom