What should I do about one of my main dude/my ace/my best friends...

My guy and his "girl" are going on a trip to CA saturday. He bought some kinda vouchers for him and his girl in which he didnt have the money to payfor both(or so I think). he claimed that he wasnt paying for his chick ticket, that if she couldnt come up with the bread Yesterday he asked me to use mycheck card to pay for the rest of his plane ticket. He said it was 240 and he gave 200 to me(he said he'll give me the 40 tomorrow). I verified with himthat is was "only his ticket."

I wake up this morning to see if he did the transaction, he did and it was a 495 dollar purchase.
mad.gif
All I had was like 350 in my account(being broke FTL). I try to call him and Iget the pick up x hang up deal
eek.gif
. Still aint talk to him today even thoughdude dont normally got no problem answering/calling me. Its whatever though because I called reported it stolen, WILL get credited back tommorrow, so themoney is not the problem.

****Important sidenote****this bustdown he messing with got him living wayyy outside his means to the point he borrowing from person A just to pay back personB. Missing rent and all that @#%#.

So anyways how do i handle this. Stop messing with him after 13 years??Did he know what he was doing??
ohwell.gif

Let em know what's on your mind .. If he's your ace he should understand that your concerned about him .. Tell that %++!+ to get a job tho

1. Stop calling him your friend (REAL friends dont do that to each other)
2. Lose contact with him..

Originally Posted by dropKicks

Let em know what's on your mind .. If he's your ace he should understand that your concerned about him .. Tell that %++!+ to get a job tho
SMH dude got a job, he get more $ than me. I go to school full time x work at walgreens part time. He got fired from Pepsi awhile ago, he get themax unemployment(which is >>>>than i get paid) and he work for cash at a liquor store fulltime(>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than I get paid).

I say dont lose contact with him, he is your boy after all. The thing is you need to talk to him and tell him what you think about what he did. Tell him thathe never should mess with you like that, and you are not getting into any of his financial problems no matter what, and stick to that plan.

You gotta talk some real sense into this cat. If he is your Ace like you say he is, dude should take notes. Then again, he might be to into the chick that hedoesn't even realize. If he keeps on with this trend, he will find out the hard way like most cats do. The bird will fly and he will still be in debt.
Dude already deserves harsh words for the over draft, money is a major issue, especially right now. He knew what he was doing, he's just caught up with thechick. If the card company investigates he could in up with a brand new felony.

That N_ basically stole from you....You gotta beat his +%+ bro, then y'all can be cool afterwards

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by dropKicks

SMH dude got a job, he get more $ than me. I go to school full time x work at walgreens part time. He got fired from Pepsi awhile ago, he get the max unemployment(which is >>>>than i get paid) and he work for cash at a liquor store full time(>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than I get paid).
That's not your boy no more, if he was he'd have you on his conscience before stealing that hard earned money from you...but that'snot the case. Same *#@* happened to my Dad a long time ago, and he lost a friend. The trust, loyalty, and respect just isn't there anymore. I'd suggestif you have any other mutual homies to let them know what he did though, if they had any sense, they'd dead his @%% too.

In all honesty,if this was my man and he did me like that i'd knock on his door!

I'm not trying to come off hardbody or thugged out but you can't just treat people like that and just keep breathing like you didn't do anythingwrong!

You really need to step to him about that!

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Doesn't seem like a very good best friend if he's doing things like this
smh.gif

total surprise to me. never would have expected it. he the last I had of all the dudes I grew up with. rest all grew apart. we stayed cool.

wow, even though you get your money back, think of it as him going in your coat pocket and stealing 500. i'd beat a %*$@! $@@ if the homie did that to me,best friend or not. i didn't read the whole thing, but im pretty sure his girl put him up to it in 1 way or another...confront him about it and take theappropriate actions necessary.

I might actually lay hands on ol dude G

thats too low
smh.gif

you're also not the brightest for giving out the info and not conducting the transaction yourself

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I might actually lay hands on ol dude G

thats too low
smh.gif

you're also not the brightest for giving out the info and not conducting the transaction yourself
yeah but this aint the first time. he gave me his stuff a couple of years ago, i gave him mine a couple of times.

But regardless, me FTL.

get your money back and lose the dude. although its going to be hard for you to drop him after what? 13 years? but he got balls to do that to you after 13years...come on.

Back
Top Bottom