What should I do about one of my main dude/my ace/my best friends...

something must be said or done.. can't be a b**** about it n say nothin..

thats real F'd up..
indifferent.gif

everyone has bets n s*** go wrong.. but damn.. just tried to sneak 500 out from under you with no explanation.. anti-
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

My guy and his "girl" are going on a trip to CA saturday. He bought some kinda vouchers for him and his girl in which he didnt have the money to pay for both(or so I think). he claimed that he wasnt paying for his chick ticket, that if she couldnt come up with the bread Yesterday he asked me to use my check card to pay for the rest of his plane ticket. He said it was 240 and he gave 200 to me(he said he'll give me the 40 tomorrow). I verified with him that is was "only his ticket."

I wake up this morning to see if he did the transaction, he did and it was a 495 dollar purchase.
mad.gif
All I had was like 350 in my account(being broke FTL). I try to call him and I get the pick up x hang up deal
eek.gif
. Still aint talk to him today even though dude dont normally got no problem answering/calling me. Its whatever though because I called reported it stolen, WILL get credited back tommorrow, so the money is not the problem.

****Important sidenote****this bustdown he messing with got him living wayyy outside his means to the point he borrowing from person A just to pay back person B. Missing rent and all that @#%#.

So anyways how do i handle this. Stop messing with him after 13 years??Did he know what he was doing??
ohwell.gif

thats foul....best friend or not he would have to see me one on one....you was doing him a favor giving him 40 bucks then he gonna charge his girl ticket too
smh.gif
....demand your money back.....

what i don't understand is why LifeLessons is quoting the op's original post

and yeah, cut dude off. least he could've done was let you know he was charging more than originally stated

no heads up and avoidance afterwards...no good...get you money back and smack him with the 5bills

How many times have we seen this scenario on NT? Just because you've known him for so long doesn't mean you're obligated to be his friend. And ifhe's going to USE you, he's NOT your friend. And also, you're paying for your friend's girlfriends ticket? GROW A PAIR.

It's a female tendency...keeping an abusive relationship for the satisfaction of simply being a relationship. Do yourself a favor and cut this person outof your life.

that wouldve prob been the end of our friendship
its not about the money but the fact hes intentionally avoiding you(if youre 100% sure hes doin it intentionally). + Plus if he does this for a chick i cangurantee hell do somethin like this again for the same reason.

hold up. did the bank just get scammed outta 500$ .....................................
..............................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................

if he was your ace, he wouldn't have done that to you, fam.

get your money back. tell him how you feel and if dude brushes it off, find another ace.

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

what i don't understand is why LifeLessons is quoting the op's original post

and yeah, cut dude off. least he could've done was let you know he was charging more than originally stated
you got a problem you lil gump....?

acting like it took up so much space
eek.gif

if thats your boy...slug it out then go for drinks.
and let him know F that broad cause she a flipper and a stripper and im not sure but she might be a clipper ya dig?

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

hold up. did the bank just get scammed outta 500$ .....................................
...........................................................................................................................
now that you mention it.......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If you're getting your money back by reporting that your card was stolen- COOL.

But just for principal, call in and cancel your boys return tix. Explain that the tix were paid for with your stolen card.

I bet you get a call from the airport.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

now that you mention it.......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea that sounds about right. I would talk 2 my "boy" see if he plan on payin you back, maybe it was last minute and he was plannin on payin you themoney. IDK but of he was your boy for 13 years like you said I dont think he would try to get you like that. If anything get that money from him and stoptalkin to him cuz thats grimey as hell

bruh aint your homie bout to get caught up in stealing a credit card now? you don't think when you reported it stolen they arent gonna check about thosetickets?
roll.gif
dude might get his lesson without you having to say %#+#..

^ thats what i was thinking.. you gonna have to explain it to your cc company/the police that you authorized him to use the card but not for the full amount

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

That N_ basically stole from you....You gotta beat his +%+ bro, then y'all can be cool afterwards
laugh.gif
my dude say it so matter-of-factly.
I agree though, if you want to continue being friends with this dude you
gotta beat the *%!@ outta him, to let him know that even though he is your
boy and you got mad love for him, that kind of *%!@ will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom