What to eat when you got the MUNCHIES

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

make food or go shopping when you got the munchies/crunchies

but as of lately im starting to get in shape for next year so im on the healthy foods when i get the munchies.

lots of fruits, h2o/gatorade, almonds/nuts, cereal, ckn salads, basically anything you can make yourself.

avoid hitting up the fast foods and your good...

*extra* made these once upon a time and proceeded to kill them the same night
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Looks Raunchy

Pretty much anything that I can eat
laugh.gif

Last Friday I went all Iron Chef at my friends house who was moving and hardly had any food. So I made everyone grilled frankfurter, scrambled egg, with meltedpepperjack cheese sandwiches. I put mayo, ketchup, and syrup in mine.
pimp.gif
I devoured that thing.
laugh.gif

KIDFLY SniperElite007 wrote:
ptrakarn23 wrote:
make food or go shopping when you got the munchies/crunchies

but as of lately im starting to get in shape for next year so im on the healthy foods when i get the munchies.

lots of fruits, h2o/gatorade, almonds/nuts, cereal, ckn salads, basically anything you can make yourself.

avoid hitting up the fast foods and your good...

*extra* made these once upon a time and proceeded to kill them the same night
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Looks Raunchy
Looks awesome lowkey... I see biscuits, cold cuts, egg, and jelly. What's the problem?
pimp.gif

thats not jelly fam, thats some ketchup and rays bbq sauce. i ran outta cheese.

they were dank
pimp.gif
and they saved me $$$ from a mckey d's run.

GOLDFISH... them lil crackers hold me up till chow time Smartfood Popcorn and Teryaki BeefJerki are a must too

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

EVERYthing
smh.gif

Last night I had 2 cheeseburgers, 10 oreos, 2 twizzlers, and a powerade. The hell is that?
laugh.gif

you aint lying i had chips on chips, random hotdog random cereal with gushers and gummibears lmao

I used to come home after a late night cook up 2 grilled cheese sanwhiches and some nacho cheese doritos and a bottle of water.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom