What was the longest time you spent playing on your gaming system?

One xmas my cousins and I played Goldeneye and that 1st WCW game on N64 until I got dizzy and passed out. Not sure exactly sure but it had to be +12 hours.

One xmas my cousins and I played Goldeneye and that 1st WCW game on N64 until I got dizzy and passed out. Not sure exactly sure but it had to be +12 hours.

been switching off from fallout and fifa all day today. maybe a tv show or two in between. so i say about 8 hours.

been switching off from fallout and fifa all day today. maybe a tv show or two in between. so i say about 8 hours.

I've played WoW for 18 hours, but doubt that counts as a gaming system.
laugh.gif

in my CS days.. i think the longest i played was a little over 10 hrs. eyes/head was killing me towards the end.

was too addictive to stop playing tho, especially against friends.

in my CS days.. i think the longest i played was a little over 10 hrs. eyes/head was killing me towards the end.

was too addictive to stop playing tho, especially against friends.

About 8 hours, frist time I played Half-Life 2 and tried to beat it in one day.
30t6p3b.gif
. Looked online saw how stupid I was then quit 

About 8 hours, frist time I played Half-Life 2 and tried to beat it in one day.
30t6p3b.gif
. Looked online saw how stupid I was then quit 

Originally Posted by hellaones

me too... we played so long we found out how to guide the missles from the rocket launcher.

i would have to say all day back in highschool
counter strike 1.6 all day.

Originally Posted by hellaones

me too... we played so long we found out how to guide the missles from the rocket launcher.

i would have to say all day back in highschool
counter strike 1.6 all day.

When I was finishing MGS4, my last play session was from 10 pm to 4 am.

Never been hooked like that before.

When I was finishing MGS4, my last play session was from 10 pm to 4 am.

Never been hooked like that before.

I remember my cousin spent a whole day, yes 24 hours, playing Paper Mario on Nintendo 64
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom