What was your first day of High School like?

going to school on the bus

had them fresh jays on

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/brands/logo/2595741011._V380809030_SX300_.jpg[/img]LRG from head to toe

this was my jam

scoping out the yards, looking for my homie

my homie getting my attention by waving at me

giving a dap to my homie

homie theme song

getting it in with the homies

I was good until the random white boy popped up waving. u lost me there
I've place sentences by the pix, so they make more sense.

- How did you get there?

Walked with 2 of my friend from my block since it was all our first day, i think class started at 11

- What did you wear?

All white Air Force 1 Mids (Uptowns), black Rocawear Jeans & a tall Eljay white tee with a grey collar and grey stripes in the sleeves

- What did you listen to on your way to school?

nothing, just talked with my friends

- Who did you kick it with?

my crew from middle school that when to the same high school with me and all my friends from my block that I played ball with

- What did you do after school?

We got out at 5 pm cuz all Freshman had a 5-12 period schedule, we went to the pizzeria then played ball at my friends crib across the street

I remember freshman friday was crazy. I knew alot of upper class men so I was good, but all the high school gangs went in: they all waited by all the exits at 12 period when we got out, asked all the kids that look unfamiliar if they were freshmen. seen kids gettin thrown in dumpsters, and some unlucky ones get jumped. I remember seeing this one kid running for his life with like 15 people chasing him screaming "Fresh Meat!" :smh:

Last edited:
What did you wear?

Wore a white tee with a that had a camo pocket, nt denim :smh:, all white ups.

How did you get there?

Took the overcrowded school bus.

Who did you kick it with?

Chilled with a different crew from a different block as my current had not been formed at that time.

What did I you do after school?

After school I watched two freshman from my block get into one of the worst fights I ever seen.

-I rode the school bus" first time ever not being dropped off at school

-Fubu Platinum Fat Albert tee with the matching shorts and hat, yellow/black Nike Turbines :nthat:

-hung out with one of my boys from my youth track club that also went there. Got introduced to his friends from the football team. He'd already been practicing so he knew a few people already. Also met this junior chick that wanted that young meat. I was too much of a weenie to do anything though :smh:

That's all I remember :lol:

Both my parent's drove me to school the first day. :lol:

wore some Nike "sweet Classics"

Levis 501 32x30
a T shirt that read the last names of the starting 5 on the Lakers in Black and White.
A black/red checkered zip up.

I regret not getting at more chicks.

edit: I kicked it with my cousin who was a senior at the time. I was too beta to hit on her friends. :smh:

Last edited:
September 2003,

Got dropped off by my mom. Had my older sister in 11th grade, so we went together until she graduated. We didn't really hang together, just acknowledged each other when passing by.

Wore these Black/True Red Dunk SBs. They had just come out the month before. No one wore SBs back then, think I was literally the only kid in the whole school. I wasn't even into Nike that much. Was just a skater kid, and the pro skaters I admired skated for Nike so I wanted to try them out. Wasn't until about a year later I started becoming interested in building a collection and I came across NT.

View media item 866531

How did you get there?
- Parents dropped me off.

What did you wear?
- No idea.

What did you listen to on your way to school?
- No idea.

Who did you kick it with?
- Same friends from middle school.

What did you do after school?
- Went home.

school bus
white/red 16 lows,nautica polo,hilfiger cargo shorts
paul wall and chamillionaire
middle school homies
football practice

August/September 2002.

- How did you get there?
Public Bus, since parents worked early mornings except Friday.

- What did you wear?
White tee, grey hoodie, ugly baggy khaki's and random white nikes.

Can't remember.

Friends from middle school.

Went home and did homework.

Last edited:
- How did you get there? Big yella bus
- What did you wear? Have no idea, but I do remember wearing a smaller shirt and shorts underneath so I could just take my regular clothes off for track/cc practice near the end of the day :lol:
- What did you listen to on your way to school? Since this was fall 2001, probably Country Grammar, I Got That Work, When The Smoke Clears, Devil's Night, Mista Don't Play, and Thugs R Us...all stuff I can still listen to right now
- Who did you kick it with? Friends from middle school, and track/cc teammates
- What did you do after school? Track/cc practice, then straight home for homework already given

Last edited:
The night before I think I tried about 10 different outfits. When I had the right one it was set to the side folded neatly. The day of your boy was hyped to see everybody again, especially the new booty :pimp: Met up with my boys and started walking around campus to scope out the new potential. When it came to lunch break we got in our circle and just kicked it. Damn I miss those days :pimp:

- How did you get there? Bus

- What did you wear? uniform

- What did you listen to on your way to school? to every on the bus talk lol

- Who did you kick it with? I knew alot of people in the school already since the jr high is connected to the hs

- What did you do after school? took the bus home & kicked it with my ppls around the way

Last edited:
First day I was at the bus stop. It's not even 6 yet and no-one else is around. Momz watching me from the door at home. I'm waiting and a deer runs past me out of nowhere. A second later a fox is coming. Stops and stares at me. I'm shook n I hear Momz yell "if it comes close to you hit it with your backpack" smh. It ran off tho. Was fresh with dine baggy jorts, a mecca shirt, and some red white xx2s. Dont remember anything else tho

How were you able to do that on your first day? Just curious 

Didn't see this until now. My bad. :lol:

Like I said earlier in the post, I skipped 8th grade. Well, my standardized testing placed me in Geometry when Freshman typically started in Pre-Algebra at that school. Geometry was usually a Sophomore class, but occasionally there were Juniors (and sometimes seniors :smh: ) in the class.

The class was set up in groups of desks, and the girl and I happened to sit in the same group. The teacher had us introduce ourselves, and our group started talking. They, being older, asked who I was and I said I was a freshman. They asked how old I was and were shocked that I was 13, and that Junior girl said "Aww, that's so cute! You're so young and you're in this class, you gotta be smart." (not verbatim but something like that :lol: ) I took one look at those C cups and swear I fell in love.

Class winds down and I ask her if I was really cute as we were leaving. ( :lol: :smh: ). She laughs at me says yeah but that's it.

On my way home, I passed the corner that the kids who smoked hung out at. The Junior is there, smoking and she sees me skating (her being an 18 year old junior in Geometry starts to make sense at this point.) She points at me and says something to her friends, but I'm still so infatuated from her saying I was cute I didn't stop to think I was probably getting called a nerd. :lol: I say hey and she acts like I'm a puppy or something, hugging me and treating me like a baby, all the while squeezing my face into dem C's :evil:

For some reason, I end up staying out at the corner with them. Turns out the girl lives on the same side of town, so I head back with her and we go to some park. Somewhere during that time she offers me a drag from her cigarette and I agree. First time smoking and I cough up a lung. She just tells me "You're so innocent" and gives me a kiss WITH THE TONGUE!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

We part ways when some dude pulled up to the park and she hopped in his car. The park ended up being like a mile away from my place. I skated that distance in like 5 minutes flat. :lol:

I've never fapped so violently in my life. I never got to show her what the stroke game was like.

TL;DR:
- Dumb girl was in the same math class I got placed in as a 13 year old freshman. She was a 18 year old junior.
- I see her on the way back from school. Stop after she notices me and we walk to a park that's close to her house.
- While hanging out, she lets me smoke her cigarette and she kisses me.
- Girl hops in Tyrone's whip after he pulls up to the park.
- I run home and fap.

Last edited:
^^boii :rofl:

Same with me except I didn't skip a grade, I was put in advanced classes my freshmen year. First class was Spanish 3 which was full of sophomores and juniors. I was also in geometry with sophomores and seniors.

**** was scary b :lol:

Last edited:
How did you get there?
- What did you wear?
pink and black chucks, pink and black shirt with black pants my moms earlings and neckalce
97.3 th coast
taby

home work, called best friend

my middle school had 9th grade so i started highschool my sophomore year, Im pretty sure this saved my life

My first day of school a boy came up to me and said "no you're not" pointed at my shirt and walked away
It had a crown that said royal princess , he was a jerk he wasnt trying to talk to me and didnt like me or anything
He saw me again and again and never said a word

I knew life would suck after that.

- I got there by bus or my parents dropped me off, I can't remember.
- Wore a Cubs shirt, Aeropostale cargo shorts, and some Jordan XVI's.
- Can't remember.
- Friends I knew from elementary/junior high.
- I was so hungry after school I copped some pizza. I'll always remember this cause on the last day of my senior year I did the same thing and I didn't realize till later on that day that's the first thing I did after my 1st day in HS. I thought it was dope how I came full circle. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom