What's everyone doing for 4th?

So far im drinking doing the bar bq thing. then headed to the gym later tonight. Whats everyone else doing? Is it going down right now? 

So far im drinking doing the bar bq thing. then headed to the gym later tonight. Whats everyone else doing? Is it going down right now? 

So far I've been terrifically  hungover from drinking way too much vodka last night. My girlfriend is going to the store to get some 80/20 ground beef and I'm going to make hamburgers in an hour or two. Also, to curb my hangover I'm drinking beer... about 6 deep so far. Have a good one everybody!
smile.gif

So far I've been terrifically  hungover from drinking way too much vodka last night. My girlfriend is going to the store to get some 80/20 ground beef and I'm going to make hamburgers in an hour or two. Also, to curb my hangover I'm drinking beer... about 6 deep so far. Have a good one everybody!
smile.gif

Working 2pm-10pm missing all the firework shows. I dont care though, cant stand fireworks.

Working 2pm-10pm missing all the firework shows. I dont care though, cant stand fireworks.

Back
Top Bottom