what's the highest you paid for a pair of kicks?

Really anything over retail is too much. Believe me, most of the stuff I have I've paid too much.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

$400 for DS OG Foamposite Ones 2 years ago... No one can imagine how I felt when I heard about them being retro'd.
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Only $255 on my DOOMS
eyes.gif

"If you smoke like I smoke,
Then you're high like every day"

150 PLUS tax for my original black/red XIVs in...what was it...'99?

I don't intend on ever paying more than that...

$270 - Blk/Red AJ XI Retro

My Grails - Best money I ever spent.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

DS Wheat Forbes - $517
DS Orange Supreme High - $420
DS Bisons - $300
2 DS Tinker P-Rods - $600
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAM SK3​

DS Tiffs - $258
VNDS Penny IIs - $230

That's about it for expensive..crazy how I thought that was a lot of money for Tiffs back around the time they released, never would have that they'd hit the crazy rates they're at nowadays.

FreshKicks95 damn kid you payed way too much for those white/cement 4's thats crazy $630 but then again you probably just wanted them and got tired of searching so just dropped it but you beat me with those 1's, i payed almost $100 more then what you payed for my pair just got tired of searching. the most ive payed for a pair of shoes was $600 for some ds heinekens which i no longer have.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS sea crystals sz 9.5 $310 ship, VNDS medicom 3 sz 9 $360 ship, DS og blk/red 11's sz 9.5 $270 ship, DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, VNDS 99 retro blk/cement grey 4's sz 9 $330 ship, DS tiffanys sz 9 $440 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, VNDS 99 retro black/mettalic 5's sz 9 very icy $250 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

Most I have paid was $380 for DS Cali SBs. Only reason I was willing to drop that kind of money was because I just sold a Hundreds Hoody for $315 and a Hundreds T for $100, and I had the money chilling in Paypal. Calis were and still are my fave Dunk SB and I thought if I didn't pull the trigger then, I probably wouldn't have the money later to get them. Anyway, I'm happy I bought them, they are still waiting to be UNDS. Most retail was a pair of Visvims.

jw for all Those people out there that havent paid more than 200 what kinda sneakr heat you got cause i knnow not everhyone gets all the shoes at retail and not all u have been collectors since jordan brand etc came out so when people tell me they never paid more than 200 its hard to believe and it makes me think u guys got a decent collection but nuttin crazy no offense. i know some people out there got crazy heat all retail etc but i know not everyone does. cuase im 18 and everyshoe now adays seem to cost a hand full and harder to find shoes at good prices , since everythin is so hyped.

but iv spent 350 shipped for ds tiffs and wore em couple times and resold em for 420 but i miss em and price are like 500-600 for em now
looking for: wheat bison dunk, stash af1 hi, red supreme blazers, courir, sea crystal, size 10 pm me

^^^^ Your paragraph gave me a headache.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

$630 for cements 4 is damn crazy for the exotic kicks remember it came out retailed at $169

aogotkicks-
for me, I've gotten some really good deals. I've also traded my way up with people. Trading 3 pairs of shoes I got for retail for grails, etc. and it grows from there. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure eventually I'll spend over 200 on something I can't get for cheaper, just haven't had to yet.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​
TEAM iSketch​

Quote:
i paid 326 for my DMP pack its retail but thats the most i spent on kicks at one time

basically u payed $150 because u got 2 sneaks instead of 1 so cut it in half izzy.

the most i've spent was $158 (retail+tax) on Black/Carolina Retro XIV.

so just because u havent spent more than 200 u dont have heat or not a real sneaker head :smh:
smh.gif
.... that makes 0 sense :rolleyes
eyes.gif
... ive been collectin since 00 so my jrodan game is on point i dont have everything but i got enough dope kix... i spent over 200 but majority of the time it was retail...i rarely spend over 200 only 1 time actually and it was for retail...i try not to spend over 200 cuz no offense to other people to each their own but in my OPINION i think its dumb to spend that much on a pair of kix consistently when u can use that money on something more useful...if its retail i have no problem spending over 200 cuz its retail but if thats the market price i refuse to spend over that amount... i missed out on dmps but thats insane to spend over 500... call me cheap but im smart to not spend that much on a pair of kix...

black jordan 5 with nike air 200
penny foam 1 200
bmps a week before release 220
air force 1 id 275
infrared 6s 175

Back
Top Bottom