What's Your Oldest Memory?

BigDanes89

formerly bigdanes14
When I was around 5 years old I went to the Philippines for the first time and when we pulled up to my grandparent's house, all my cousins came up to the window and greeted me in Tagalog. I then asked my mom, "Why are they talking like that?"
laugh.gif

Kind of random, but I can't remember anything before that memory.

Share your oldest memory NT.

I have an uncle that says he remembers when he was born [he is a triplet]. Not sure if srs though.

I remember running over some little kid when I was in preschool. I was on those little bikes and kinda knocked him down and ran over his hand. Got timeout for that.

playing on the computer in pre school. I would skip nap time just to play on the computer. I also remember my gold digging girlfriend in pre school who left me for some boy who gave her cookies.

Being in my backyard and I had a treefort thing up in the apple tree. That mustve been when I was like 3. I barely remember anything else though until Im like 5
ohwell.gif

being on the ferry to see the statue of liberty and this woman in this monochrome royal blue outfit stepping on my toes. i was so pissed off, i thought her clothes were stupid.

Around 2-3 years old, earthquake then volcano eruption in the Philippines.
Very vivid details of being held and carried outside, seeing things fall off the shelves.
I also remember the ride in the car as the ash fell on the windshield, it looked like snow, but grey.

I remember being held as a baby when they took my grandmother to the hospital and her eventual passing. My mom was amazed when I told her things that I remember about that day. That would be the earliest.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Around 2-3 years old, earthquake then volcano eruption in the Philippines.
Very vivid details of being held and carried outside, seeing things fall off the shelves.
I also remember the ride in the car as the ash fell on the windshield, it looked like snow, but grey.

eek.gif
That's insane! 

being in a court room. I think i was 5, cant remember why but recently went to the same court and had a flashback

I got bit in the butt by a dog when I was running around in Vietnam...I think I was 4. True story.

If you guys need help remembering your oldest memory think of your first day in preschool or something like that
my oldest would probably be my first day of preschool i felt so lost kinda scared didnt even know if i should eat the food or not
laugh.gif

never knew so many people were born in asia on NT

Back in Cali when I was like 3-4. We were moving to a diff house and I was scared of the moving people so I hid on the side of the washer lol.

being locked outside and not able to use the bathroom. age 3 or 4. I would have just peed in the shrubs now that I'm older. 
laugh.gif

Furthest I can remember back was when my cousins and I were dancing around to Michael Jackson in the first house I lived in. I remember I tripped and hit my head on a wooden chair. Still have the scar above my left eye.

I was about a year old... my family was being given a tour of the parish that we would join soon after... I wasn't even walking yet and I was being held by my mother... i just remember seeing the huge ceilings of the church.

Weird stuff

For someone that has a good memory, I can't remember anything before I was 5/6 years old (I turned 20 yesterday). I guess I would have to say my oldest memory was actually the whole sequence of my mom discovering that I had an Aneurysm in my left bicep when I was 5 or 6 years old. She noticed a lump in my arm when I was getting out of the shower, from there, we went to my doctor, who suggested I go to the hospital a.s.ap. From there, it was discovered that I did indeed have an Aneurysm. A day or two later, I remember getting the oxygen mask put over my face when I was, because I was going under for surgery to remove the Aneurysm. I then remember waking up and looking for my parents, who came in right after, and I had an Arthur doll by my side, which I think I still have somewhere to this day.

Damn, I can't believe I remember that all that
eek.gif
. Cool thread idea.

My earliest memory has to be me and my dad going into a Travel Center or whatever those huge gas stations are called. I had to piss real bad and I remember Tears For Fears "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" was playing. That memory is the sole reason that song is even in my iTunes right now.

Random, I know.

I remember when I was 2/3 years old and I fell/rolled down the stairs  (I was bundled up in winter clothing) and my pops just laughed at me. I also remeber when I used to get the toilet paper out of the bathroom and bring it to my parents to see their reactions.
laugh.gif
 Cognitively hearing God Lives Through by ATCQ and T.R.O.Y. for the first time
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom