When will you retire from the shoe game

Probably when I get certain colors of certain shoes, but I think mines is coming up soon but I said that last yr that this would be my last year but obvious 2011 isn't it yet....

Retired about a year and half ago, but still on part time status. Mainly looking, but not picking anything up.

Retired about a year and half ago, but still on part time status. Mainly looking, but not picking anything up.

I told myself I will officially retire after the CG XI. But after realizing what was releasing this year, my retirement was put on hold.
I think this year will be the last for me. Of course I keep saying that year after year
laugh.gif

I told myself I will officially retire after the CG XI. But after realizing what was releasing this year, my retirement was put on hold.
I think this year will be the last for me. Of course I keep saying that year after year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I was going to, but 2011 is looking so good.
30t6p3b.gif
You never retire -- because shoes are NOT made to last forever (worn or unworn) and Nike has realized retros are big business now more than ever.

So, you'll always re-up to get a fresh pair of what you have/had/couldn't have in the past.

You just slow down due to your lifestyle/priorities as time goes on (career, family etc)... Maybe.

So, it is what it is.

Best hobby in the world IMO.

30t6p3b.gif
You never retire -- because shoes are NOT made to last forever (worn or unworn) and Nike has realized retros are big business now more than ever.

So, you'll always re-up to get a fresh pair of what you have/had/couldn't have in the past.

You just slow down due to your lifestyle/priorities as time goes on (career, family etc)... Maybe.

So, it is what it is.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

30t6p3b.gif

So, it is what it is.

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

30t6p3b.gif

So, it is what it is.

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

Prolly never. As long as I can buy them, then I will. I tried a few years ago but then got sucked back into it.

Prolly never. As long as I can buy them, then I will. I tried a few years ago but then got sucked back into it.

Back
Top Bottom