When will you retire from the shoe game

I had some major financial trouble last year along with finally proposing to the love of my life. I sold 90% of my collection of 200 J's.

This year, I'm back on top, and have more than ever.

Once you're in, you don't get out. Period.

I had some major financial trouble last year along with finally proposing to the love of my life. I sold 90% of my collection of 200 J's.

This year, I'm back on top, and have more than ever.

Once you're in, you don't get out. Period.

if he continues to retro all these kicks that have dropped within the past decade then ill fall back not retire

if he continues to retro all these kicks that have dropped within the past decade then ill fall back not retire

It's not like what it once used to be... with a family and all, it would be foolish to spend so much money on kicks. As much as I love Jays, there are definitely more important things in life.

It's not like what it once used to be... with a family and all, it would be foolish to spend so much money on kicks. As much as I love Jays, there are definitely more important things in life.

As long as it's still a reflex to cop a new release if I like them or if I missed out on an earlier release of them, I'll never stop. You just have to keep the rest of your finances in order.

As long as it's still a reflex to cop a new release if I like them or if I missed out on an earlier release of them, I'll never stop. You just have to keep the rest of your finances in order.

when its not fun anymore, and i dont feel like im in 9th grade again when they release shoes i love

when its not fun anymore, and i dont feel like im in 9th grade again when they release shoes i love

Back
Top Bottom