When will you retire from the shoe game

You can never retire . You might slow down but eventually a new shoes come out and it will get you right back into the game

You can never retire . You might slow down but eventually a new shoes come out and it will get you right back into the game

even if I did retire, you already know i'm gonna brett favre 'em
grin.gif

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

When i get a gurl

Word b. 

Wouldn't have a need for sneakers if i could invest that time/effort to a gal.

Sometimes, you just wanna go to a theater with a companion and do cute stuff in public.

I'm starting to think i buy shoes to fill the lonely void that is relationshipdom.

The other night, i was sitting on the deck, sipping some wine, then i looked over my
shoulder and saw a figure. Started macking to it, "Hey baby, you wanna grate some cheese?
How about checking out my voice changer?" Then i realized it wasn't real. *Sighs* But i'll
be damned if that wasn't some good Chateau!!!

Don't think i've ever swooned my shadow like that.

He musta been sprung.

wink.gif

When i get a gurl

Word b. 

Sometimes, you just wanna go to a theater with a companion and do cute stuff in public.

I'm starting to think i buy shoes to fill the lonely void that is relationshipdom.

The other night, i was sitting on the deck, sipping some wine, then i looked over my
shoulder and saw a figure. Started macking to it, "Hey baby, you wanna grate some cheese?
How about checking out my voice changer?" Then i realized it wasn't real. *Sighs* But i'll

He musta been sprung.

wink.gif

Haha I'm just coming back from retirement 5yrs off and then bam I get the urge to buy every pair I missed out on

Haha I'm just coming back from retirement 5yrs off and then bam I get the urge to buy every pair I missed out on

Right now I'm semi retired because I quit my job and unfortunately:" if you got no money you got no new shoes"..... Hmmm... but in the future maybe if I get my own family I might retire from collecting shoes..... But just maybe...just maybe....
ohwell.gif

Right now I'm semi retired because I quit my job and unfortunately:" if you got no money you got no new shoes"..... Hmmm... but in the future maybe if I get my own family I might retire from collecting shoes..... But just maybe...just maybe....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

When i get a gurl

Word b. 

He musta been sprung.

wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When i get a gurl

Word b. 

He musta been sprung.

wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm still a ways from "retiring" altogether but shoe purchases will be cut significantly when I buy a house and/ or an M3 (or M5).

I'm still a ways from "retiring" altogether but shoe purchases will be cut significantly when I buy a house and/ or an M3 (or M5).

When I sit down, and can't think of a pair of Jays that i want but do not own. That will be the day. I don't have to worry though, it's not for a LONG while.
happy.gif

When I sit down, and can't think of a pair of Jays that i want but do not own. That will be the day. I don't have to worry though, it's not for a LONG while.
happy.gif

When i get a gurl

Word b. 

He musta been sprung.

wink.gif

creepy^^^^ No reason to retire. Even with a wife and kids. I will pass this along to my kids just like my dad did with me.

When i get a gurl

Word b. 

He musta been sprung.

wink.gif

creepy^^^^ No reason to retire. Even with a wife and kids. I will pass this along to my kids just like my dad did with me.

Back
Top Bottom