When will you retire from the shoe game

When Jordans hit payless shoe stores
happy.gif

Ludacris "Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."Alot of truth in this quote !

Ludacris "Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."Alot of truth in this quote !

I guess it depends on the rate of inflation. As it stands now 200.00 is the high mark (retail) which is ludicrous so I could imagine in 3-5 years 250.00 + id be out then

I guess it depends on the rate of inflation. As it stands now 200.00 is the high mark (retail) which is ludicrous so I could imagine in 3-5 years 250.00 + id be out then

not sure if i'll ever retire but i'd definitely slow down significantly if jb stops releasing retros.

at that point, i'd probably just cop 1 or 2 of the newest j signature every year.

not sure if i'll ever retire but i'd definitely slow down significantly if jb stops releasing retros.

at that point, i'd probably just cop 1 or 2 of the newest j signature every year.

i dont think i can retire there are to many retro jordans that i missed out when i was young that i want and have the cash for but who knows maybe in 20 years i will feel different, but till then its J's all day

i dont think i can retire there are to many retro jordans that i missed out when i was young that i want and have the cash for but who knows maybe in 20 years i will feel different, but till then its J's all day

Originally Posted by aznbirdyflys

I have tried to quite the shoes game but it is very hard to do and every time I try I always fail.

realest line ever wrote.

Originally Posted by aznbirdyflys

I have tried to quite the shoes game but it is very hard to do and every time I try I always fail.

realest line ever wrote.

WHEN THE COLUMBIAS DROP NEXT CHRISTMAS. THAT WILL BE THE LAST SHOE I NEED TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION. ALREADY OWN ALL THE OTHER PAIRS OF JORDANS I WANT.

Back
Top Bottom