When will you retire from the shoe game

Originally Posted by rareair45

Just keeping the shoes I really like. You don't really ever retire. Its more cutting back.

this
grin.gif

Too many good releases coming out this year to stop now, but soon cuz I'm tired of paying so much for such poor quality items. Just cuz it's JB people let it slide.

Too many good releases coming out this year to stop now, but soon cuz I'm tired of paying so much for such poor quality items. Just cuz it's JB people let it slide.

I definitely buy less these days but I'll never stop. As you get older you just realize how to get over the initial hype of a shoe and not get suckered into buying something you only wear once. 

I definitely buy less these days but I'll never stop. As you get older you just realize how to get over the initial hype of a shoe and not get suckered into buying something you only wear once. 

I stopped for like 3 years cause I just lost interest. Then I got back in a year and a half ago.

[Micheal Corleone] Everytime I try to get out they pull me back in [/Micheal Corleone]

I stopped for like 3 years cause I just lost interest. Then I got back in a year and a half ago.

[Micheal Corleone] Everytime I try to get out they pull me back in [/Micheal Corleone]

Back
Top Bottom