When you know it's time for a divorce...

:rofl:

*Steve Harvey voice* See now... dis heffuh right here done lost huh damn mind *Steve Harvey voice*

Out here throwing tantrums like a damn child.

You don't even have to date/seriously be involved with a psycho to really know the deal.

If you're close to someone who is involved with one then you've seen/heard the foolishness.

My "brother from another mother" actually married a crazy *** bum ***** and had children with this woman.

What makes the situation even iller is that he's too ******g weak to leave her.

Last edited:
the ones blaming the man here clearly never dated a pyscho shorty before. i'm talkin bout someone that overhears a girl in the background, comes to the diner you at, 330 in the morning and start throwing chairs around for no damn reason. then finding out that girl in the background was your sister. :lol: :lol:

Seriously, until you've experienced this first hand multiple times you're not going to understand. I've known quite a few women who acted like this behind closed doors and then out and public it was all sunshine and halo's. Then when all the BS gets spread to her friends and family it's me who's the bad dude?

I actually wouldn't have put this on the net but I would have recorded it to playback to her. I've had good results with showing someone their ridiculous behavior and having them gain a greater understanding of how foolish they're acting when they see themselves.

Last edited:
22176263_BG1.jpg

not married so i can't speak on experiences related to that. but a tantrum like that isn't normal imo. personally id be surprised if dude didn't know his wife acts like that by the time he popped the question. idk their history or anything like that.

...but i'm almost 6 yrs with my girl in sept, and we are in no rush to tie the knot. but with that many years behind us, you'd believe im gonna know my girl well enough to kno if i should continue a relationship or not.

divorce can happen to anyone, but at the very least a couple can try and minimize the risk by knowing each other like the back of their hand, and living together...pretty much experiencing life short of legally binding it i guess lol.

its what i think at least....married NTers could be better suited to share better perspective of course (steezy :nerd:)

Yes I am. Dudes getting a divorce and wants proof? Fine take it to a divorce attorney and handle your business. What does putting it on the Internet for the world to see and shaming her do? If anything this hurts him. Low character move right there. Again that's his wife, he should have some respect for that. This wasn't the answer.

I wanna say that they're both in the wrong but who's to say she isn't mentally ill? What he did was totally wrong though.

You're being delusional, my dude. You obviously don't understand what it's like putting up with someone like this. He wasn't doing this to make her look bad. He was doing this clear his name. You'd do the same ish too.

Well....she needed a cigarette...and wanted to go on the boat.

EDIT: She is acting like a child.
He's wrong for putting this on the internet. Thats your wife man have some respect.
Nah.  He clearly trying to teach his wife a lesson, especially when she is going "text everybody and go on facebook and make me look like the bad guy"

Last edited:
Just proves my point even more. He had a motive, then, for egging her on--having her wild out on camera, unbeknownst to her, would purely be to his benefit. Given this kernel of evidence, I think the husband is the one with the greater fault.

And a divorce because "she had been saying stuff about him to her family and friends"? I'm sorry but this dude is hella lame. What is he in, middle school? :lol:

I know you can't be serious? So your wife leaves the house every single day and curses and bashes you to any and everyone that will listen and you're "hella lame" for wanting to leave. Oh ok, yeah that's perfectly normal.

Don't understand how people can talk on something they've never seen or experienced.

Last edited:
roll.gif

*Steve Harvey voice* See now... dis heffuh right here done lost huh damn mind *Steve Harvey voice*

Out here throwing tantrums like a damn child.

You don't even have to date/seriously be involved with a psycho to really know the deal.

If you're close to someone who is involved with one then you've seen/heard the foolishness.

My "brother from another mother" actually married a crazy *** bum ***** and had children with this woman.

What makes the situation even iller is that he's too ******g weak to leave her.
roll.gif

You think she started acting like that the first date? I'm thinking no. She most likely acted like a good little ***** letting him bust in her mouth and such until she got what she wanted. Then it was OVER
That's how it always goes right? 

Don't trust em...

She is totally psycho... but if Ive learned one thing over the years.... when an angry woman in your car asks for a cigarette....

pull over to the nearest gas station and GET HER A DAMN CIGARETTE.....FAST

Nicotine addiction aint no joke :smh:

as I was watching the video, I'm sitting here like "somebody is going to try to defend this crazy *****".

I'm sad I was right. He's immature for exposing her? Like how else do you prove someone acts that way. No way in hell she acts this way in front of other people.

Between this and the DWade thread :smh: :smh:

I know you can't be serious? So your wife leaves the house every single day and curses and bashes you to any and everyone that will listen and you're "hella lame" for wanting to leave. Oh ok, yeah that's perfectly normal.

Don't understand how people can talk on something they've never seen or experienced.
Exactly.

You gotta clear your name and get the hell out. Abort that mission baby pao

Until you've dated somebody like this, you'll probably pull some crap out of your butthole and blame the man. I get it, men are always responsible for women's shortcomings.

She had been repeatedly going public to her coworkers and friends in person or FB about their issues for validation and support, ultimately making him the bad guy regardless of reality. I just broke up with somebody like that who tried to air me out by name on FB and deleted my twitter to hurt me because she knows I do local music and art so she wanted to destroy me

Men are constantly reasserting their morality and masculinity, but womanhood is something fragile and unquestionable still. BS, women are capable of horrors. This is a horrible woman and I'm glad he set a precedent for other defeated and castrated men stuck in a hard place to follow.

Crazy women like this end up lying to the cops about you and ruin your career and life. FOH with that "man up" crap when you're facing a life changing MONSTER

You just unlocked infinite reps.

View media item 512201

She has no bicep definition and smokes cigs. Why did he marry her in the first place?

on a serious note there might be something wrong with her

no way a grown *** woman throws a tantrum like that

I know what my girl would do (pout and give the silent treatment for a while) this dude shouldve seen this crazy from a mile

Last edited:
If your old enough to throw a temper tantrum, your old enough to walk. Tell her to ****.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom