Which J's are you waiting to be retroed so you can get OUT of the shoe game?

after this year's 4 and 6 I will mostly wait for the AJ1 high in the good old white/red-black,
no matter with Jumpman or with Nike logo.
But the colorblocking needs to be done correct and being a high not mid.
Black laces are a must too ^^

After the upcoming Playoff XII Im gracefully bowing out. I own all of my grails already.....I may come out of retirement occasionally only to double up on a handful of shoes.....but this is it at least for 2012

I'm retiring now. Just sick of the madness trying to spend my hard earned money on release day and coming up short. Gonna sell the collection ASAP.

Originally Posted by jenks82278

I'm retiring now. Just sick of the madness trying to spend my hard earned money on release day and coming up short. Gonna sell the collection ASAP.

size you wear?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jamazing

I'm close to finishing. The only "must-haves" left are the White Cement IV's and Olympic VI's. Those are the only ones that I have to get. 
This. Exactly.

It's not a particular shoe thats making me stop collecting.. It's the re-sellers and hypebeasts that's making me stop. I hate the direction of where all this is going. $350-$400 resale for 2012 cement 4's?!? Really? And 16 yr old hypebeasts ugh what can I say??.. Wear your sneakerhead wrist bands Lol.. I stepped it up by hunting down original pairs. JB will never.. NEVER.. Make retro's like an original, but only mere replicas with crappy materials. I don't agree with $ increases because they arent even making quality shoes. So I'm done for the most part.

I want bred 1s, black toe 1s, white red black 1s, bred 11s, taxi 12s, playoff 12s, black toe 13s, bred 13s, 19s, and a pair of 20s.

The 23rd anniversary of the VIs will mark my end until the 23rd anniversary of the 11s. Then I'll grab a few jordan 1s I like.

All the IVs this year, Cool Grey IV, The Motorsport IVs would be nice but not required.
I only have a few MUST have 5s and I got the the Metallic Silver already. Now I want The Grapes and The Red Raging Bull Pack Split. I
I want the Carmine, Black Infrareds, White Infrareds and the White olympics with the colorful sole for my VI game. (im behind in the VIs, dont own 1 pair anymore)
Original Jordan 1 colorway, the one with the black toe, and the red and black one (hopefully banned quality)

There are a few I would like but wont sweat not having. Im not listing them though

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

Originally Posted by jenks82278

size you wear?
happy.gif
Mostly 10.5's with a couple 10's and 11's.

If there is one missing piece of my collection it would be playoff 12s, but i agree theres so much dope stuff that nike/jb roll out that i dont think i can ever see myself getting out the game. maybe when im 50

Im gonna have to go with the 16/17s.They have yet to reretro the 17's for the least part. The 16 was retroed but they fail to introduce various colorway's. Whats up with that.....

by reading alot of these posts, it sounds like some of ya just need to hit Ebay instead of waiting on re-retros of kicks that already dropped... XI in black and red? those are like

tap water online....

i think da very last jordans im copping are da olympic VIs...imma get da playoff XII's just to have a DS pair to back up my 2003's which are fresh anyways.

none, i quit a while ago when it became trendy to wear jordans. I buy DS OG $!!# off Ebay a few times. 
I'd buy nike back 4's,black 5's and nike back carmines if they brought them back and used real leather where there is suppose to be leather, and I'd buy concords with real patent and if it was proper height, none of that is happening though. 

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by rojanjon

No more waiting for me...
Were you able to get the Chicago X's or the Cement IV's?

Yes sir I was. Remember, I was the one that almost got your pair of Chi X's for you, but you got back to me 10 mins too late? Did you ever end up getting yours?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

No more waiting for me...
Were you able to get the Chicago X's or the Cement IV's?

Yes sir I was. Remember, I was the one that almost got your pair of Chi X's for you, but you got back to me 10 mins too late? Did you ever end up getting yours?
Oh yea, what's good bro? Yea, I ended up getting my 1st pair. Trying to lock down a second pair of both the Chicago's and the IV's...

Originally Posted by MIKEBDAGR8

I'm waiting on the re-retro of the olive ix...
yep, had them in 9th grade. nobody was even paying attention to them in 1995, they sat on shelves and my mom got em on sale. 

it will be such a shame when they do release again because all of the hype with the TEENYBOPPERS and RESELLERS will make them harder to get
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom