Who is that in Cornell uris library on NT????

Joined Feb 28, 2007
if they're black maybe its the NTer impalaballa.. he goes to Cornell, i remember talking to him a little while back

Joined Nov 8, 2004
You a stalkin dude... smh @ makin posts and remaining unidentified. U the skinny Asian kid with the foams?

Joined Feb 2, 2008
Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

if they're black maybe its the NTer impalaballa.. he goes to Cornell, i remember talking to him a little while back
Originally Posted by impalaballa187

You a stalkin dude... smh @ makin posts and remaining unidentified. U the skinny Asian kid with the foams?

Joined Feb 2, 2008
You go to cornell impalaballa187? Or are you one of those BK $$*$%% that be walking around on the corner in them Cornellbomberjackets?

Joined Nov 8, 2004
Nah son, this ain't that Stall and Dean hoodwear. This that ivy league classics sweater. And I thought they were referring to me... where the Alpha hop infrom... there wasn't a spring line here

Joined Jan 10, 2008
should have taken a picture of him on nt with your phone and started the thread like that. Creep him the ++$# out

calvinjohnson

Banned
Joined Apr 22, 2009
Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Youre asian?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now