Why are 90% of "heads" such jerks/snobs...what happened to the love bro

People buy expensive athletic sneakers for a variety of reasons. Some people's motives are ego driven.

I feel like that's the only way to truly follow sports.

Can't be a casual fan.

Casuals are annoying AF to be around.

I don't think there really is such thing as a 'casual' fan. You're either a fan or you're not. There's nothing wrong with NOT being a fan of a sports team while following the sport. I just classify that as something else.

Last edited:
People buy expensive athletic sneakers for a variety of reasons. Some people's motives are ego driven
I don't think there really is such thing as a 'casual' fan. You're either a fan or you're not. There's nothing wrong with NOT being a fan of a sports team while following the sport. I just classify that as something else.

casual fans are the clowns who claim they "follow" or "like" or "support" a team but haven't/barely watched until the postseason or the finals.

they just conveniently rep the team when it's "fashionable" to do so.

Didn't even read but stop copping these overpriced shoes. Cop a pair of converses and vans and get out the "game".

I feel like after you graduate high school sneakers become one of the last things on your mind. Wish I didn't buy so many of them like an idiot. Jordan's are some of the ugliest bulkiest shoes out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom