Why did you and your ex break up?

cause i found out she had been +#**#$ sum other dude for like 5 years & she gon try lie to me talkin bout "oh he just a friend"...#%*%* please

she caught me looking at kristina rose and fapping, so i said "you go to bed all early as hell and i wasnt tired so i had to GET tired"

btw, shes not the type to wake up easily. i tried all that before.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Communication issues
Religion
Parents didn't like me
Diff world views after all

4 years of my life wasted
damn
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Trust issues

Trust issues are about to do me in as we speak

Was curious why you were asking

For me straight up she played me.
Originally Posted by eashawty

cause i found out she had been +#**#$ sum other dude for like 5 years & she gon try lie to me talkin bout "oh he just a friend"...#%*%* please

5 years tho? Damn cuz

there was nothing there and after a year and a half of on again off again we decided to just end it for good

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Trust issues

Trust issues are about to do me in as we speak

Was curious why you were asking

For me straight up she played me.

IDK, just wanted to see the many scenarios and reasons for breaking up. For I am lightweight contemplating a break up

She was my rebound chick. She came like right after me and my previous girl had broken up. I was vulnerable and she came at a time where I just wanted some attention and something to get my mind off of the other girl.

Once I shook the feelings of needing someone. I realized and so did she that all I kept her around for was to get over the other girl and she broke up with me. Said she didn't feel like being used anymore.

Hmmmm...let me see cuz the #@##* was crazy, bipolar, she went ahead and lied about being faithful and *$%%$! around with other dudes, oh and the #@##* didn't know what "real love" was
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom