Why Do A lot of Woman Take Valentine's day serious????

Is it that serious?
nerd.gif

Conditioned her to not expect anything

sad but true.... might be true love or something

BECAUSE FEB 14TH HAS BEEN TURNED INTO A DAY WHERE FEMALES EXPECT TO BE PAMPERED WITH %%*% AND ETC. 

I guess it's the only day of the year a women expects to be treated like a princess.

And if you don't, you are in deep *$@+.  
laugh.gif

I don't even know
I just hope when I meet a guy he's not into it because I can't bother

depends on the woman.

when me and my wife first started dating i tried to go all out to impress on V-day. Each subsequent V-day got more and more casual. The last few we haven't even gone out on the 14th. I will either cook her a nice meal at home or we will go out the weekend before or the weekend after. My wife set the tone pretty early (after that 1st V-day) that she doesn't expect anything extravagant and would prefer that I save my money for more practical things.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't remember the last time I took part in that stupidity.. Must've been the 3rd grade [/color]
laugh.gif

I'm about to have my first V-day with my gal... I'll get her the same thing I got her for Christmas in a different flavor. I'm thinking spearmint. Maybe even Big Red..
pimp.gif

in my opinion its because some women want nothing more to be wanted, and to display that you want them, you have to give them some sort of material gift.

its only as serious as the people who complain about how serious they think it is. 
either you part take in it or you dont. dont be a party pooper, OP. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't remember the last time I took part in that stupidity.. Must've been the 3rd grade [/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 giving the class transformer valentines cards with optimus prime for the guys saying "hey your cool" and bumblebee for the females saying "bee mine" 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 giving the class transformer valentines cards with optimus prime for the guys saying "hey your cool" and bumblebee for the females saying "bee mine" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

getting "hey i think youre a cutey!" Vday cards from the GUYS in your class. fail. 
indifferent.gif

i made sure my Street Sharks joints were properly distributed. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

in my opinion its because some women want nothing more to be wanted, and to display that you want them, you have to give them some sort of material gift.
sh*t this is not xmas. if im a give my girl something i want something in return. 

its just a fu$ked up holliday where you are buying something to yourself but you dont know what your getting.

I pamper my women throughout the year dont need a certain day to do it.

id like it in return as well.

I dont plan on doing anything special for my gf this VDAY

It's a %@+%%@%* holiday in which men have to buy gifts in order to "prove" how much they love their significant over.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Can't remember the last time I took part in that stupidity.. Must've been the 3rd grade 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

getting "hey i think youre a cutey!" Vday cards from the GUYS in your class. fail. 
indifferent.gif

i made sure my Street Sharks joints were properly distributed. 
pimp.gif
Or the Biker Mice From Mars ones
pimp.gif

Because many women are very material, and they like to measure their man's love of them through gifts and special treatment on one day of the year. Also they can gloat to their friends about how well their man treats them.

my girls birthday is the day after not sure how to handle it

Back
Top Bottom