Why Do A lot of Woman Take Valentine's day serious????

Some women dont care for gifts they just want their man around and have fun going out.

Some expect gifts and much more.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Yes, as sad as that is.

'Tis is why I'm single, and will remain that way until Feb. 15th.

pimp.gif
Really? That's the only reason?
Pretty much.

grin.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
I guess it's the only day of the year a women expects to be treated like a princess.

And if you don't, you are in deep *$@+.  
laugh.gif

this is true. my wife asked me two days ago what we were doing. i said" i have no idea" she said " you better start planning now then" with a mean look. 

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by KashJunior

my girls birthday is the day after not sure how to handle it

Sucks man
Just acknowledge her birthday. You actually have it easy.

You can't possibly be thinking about doing things on both days.

Efficiency is the key.

Originally Posted by manny1

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
I guess it's the only day of the year a women expects to be treated like a princess.

laugh.gif

this is true. my wife asked me two days ago what we were doing. i said" i have no idea" she said " you better start planning now then" with a mean look. 

LOL @ Better. And you are listening to her right?

So which day out of the year does she treat you like a King. And don't say everyday. What is your equal to V-Day?

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

laugh.gif

Your wife sucks.

I don't mind Valentine's day because I know its a day where my lady wants something nice, and I'm willing to do something nice for her. But if she told me that, she's getting a vacuum for Valentines day.

Originally Posted by Kim1

I don't even know
I just hope when I meet a guy he's not into it because I can't bother
Im not into Valentines Day either. I may be the man that you need.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

laugh.gif

Your wife sucks.

I don't mind Valentine's day because I know its a day where my lady wants something nice, and I'm willing to do something nice for her. But if she told me that, she's getting a vacuum for Valentines day.

exactly, yea the "holiday" is ******ed and the benefit for one memeber isn't the same for the other but you still try to do something relatively nice

i personally don't i'll be able to get my girl anything, the royals come out the Feb. 12
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif

don't know what my girl going to do, them royals come out Feb. 12
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

No wonder some of you have so many girl problems, over thinking.
I never understood comments like this.

Why make that statement as if the people "over thinking" in this thread are the same ones making the female problems threads?

I'd have to agree w/ those who are chalking the "seriousness of Valentines Day" up to social conditioning.

Like Christmas, Valentine's Day has been morphed into this 'gift giving' frenzy we men (the collective we) dread each year.  The underlying meaning, I believe, is to celebrate love. Surely, you can do so w/o buying your significant other anything but most women want something tangible, lol. 

I'm lucky, since my girl and I anniversary is the 17th of February; therefore, she's been conditioned not to expect anything on Valentines day.  No double gifts over here...lol.

I don't get it either, but I was raised to think it was family holiday anyway.
I'm more excited about exchanging and receiving a new pair of valentines day boxers.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Is it that serious?
nerd.gif

Because females have become accustomed to getting things on a holiday that celebrates nothing, but gifts and buying diamonds. So thats why I don't buy girls stuff on valentines day. I dont care if I have to spend the rest of my days with hookers. I shall not buy females present on that sudo-holiday.

Back
Top Bottom