Why I Should Move To California VS Why I Should Not Move To California

I've been to California a handful of time over the past 2 years and I love everything about it. The women, food, atmosphere, and just being in california made me feel happier for some reason. 

NY born and raised, but i feel like i live a cali life style. 

there are some Pro & Cons. which i feel are important on why i want to and also do not want to move to cali. 

Pros:
women(subjective)
all types of fast food and legit food joints. 
beautiful weather almost 80% of the year. 

by the water... everywhere 

car scene/roads (pch <3)
Piff. 

Partying. 

Cons.

91 octane -_-

Nothing like the NYC 

wildfires/earthquakes

*!+*#+ ##* economy. (aint like ny is ballin out either)

Not sure if i like cali style. I ain't on that tight jean, jerkin, shufflin jumpoff.

(F&F in NY)

traffic?

this isnt a make it or break it thread, more of a... need other heads input from both sides. i plan to make the move after i graduate college. Senior in college btw. 

Looking in the socal area. LA and Down. 

This is not a NY>CALI or a CALI>NY thread. just pointing out the good and bad with cali when compared to ny.They both are amazing places.  I have much love for california. 

I've been to California a handful of time over the past 2 years and I love everything about it. The women, food, atmosphere, and just being in california made me feel happier for some reason. 

there are some Pro & Cons. which i feel are important on why i want to and also do not want to move to cali. 

Pros:
women(subjective)
all types of fast food and legit food joints. 

car scene/roads (pch <3)
Piff. 

Partying. 

Cons.

91 octane -_-

Nothing like the NYC 

wildfires/earthquakes

Not sure if i like cali style. I ain't on that tight jean, jerkin, shufflin jumpoff.

(F&F in NY)

traffic?

this isnt a make it or break it thread, more of a... need other heads input from both sides. i plan to make the move after i graduate college. Senior in college btw. 

This is not a NY>CALI or a CALI>NY thread. just pointing out the good and bad with cali when compared to ny.They both are amazing places.  I have much love for california. 

California seems like the nicest place to live in the world... perfect weather, women, cars, damn everything there is perfect.

The roads are extremely well maintained also
pimp.gif

California seems like the nicest place to live in the world... perfect weather, women, cars, damn everything there is perfect.

pimp.gif

If You Have No Fam Out There An Your Single Then I Wouldnt Even Suggest It... Especially If This Is Your 1st Time Leaving Home (NY). Its A Whole Nother Atmosphere... It Could Be A Change For The Better And At The Same Time It Could Be A Big Waste Of Time And Money... Jus Gotta Ask Yourself Are You Willing To Take That Risk Of Having A New Lifestyle.

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif

LOL

If You Have No Fam Out There An Your Single Then I Wouldnt Even Suggest It... Especially If This Is Your 1st Time Leaving Home (NY). Its A Whole Nother Atmosphere... It Could Be A Change For The Better And At The Same Time It Could Be A Big Waste Of Time And Money... Jus Gotta Ask Yourself Are You Willing To Take That Risk Of Having A New Lifestyle.

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif

LOL

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Pros:
women(subjective)
all types of fast food and legit food joints. (subjective)

car scene/roads (pch <3)
Piff. (subjective)

Partying. (subjective)

Cons.

91 octane -_-

Nothing like the NYC 

wildfires/earthquakes

(F&F in NY)

traffic?

depends if the job opportunities are there for you, and if your finances can uphold your cost of living imo

i would think thatd be the deciding factor for most people

Pros:
women(subjective)
all types of fast food and legit food joints. (subjective)

car scene/roads (pch <3)
Piff. (subjective)

Partying. (subjective)

Cons.

91 octane -_-

Nothing like the NYC 

wildfires/earthquakes

(F&F in NY)

traffic?

depends if the job opportunities are there for you, and if your finances can uphold your cost of living imo

i would think thatd be the deciding factor for most people

Cons.

91 octane -_-

Nothing like the NYC 

wildfires/earthquakes

(F&F in NY)

traffic?
Traffic is bad depending on where you live and where you go and the time of day. That can be said for anywhere.
Idk anyone on that "jerkin", "shufflin" whatever hype either.
Again, depending on where you live you may never deal with wildfires.
I've lived in Cali for 20+ years and I can only remember a handful of small tremors. Since Cali is "prone" to earthquakes, our buildings are made to be "earthquake proof" and I would assume there'd be a larger emphasis on this versus other states.

Living here and visiting here are pretty different as well.

Cons.

91 octane -_-

Nothing like the NYC 

wildfires/earthquakes

(F&F in NY)

traffic?
Traffic is bad depending on where you live and where you go and the time of day. That can be said for anywhere.
Idk anyone on that "jerkin", "shufflin" whatever hype either.
Again, depending on where you live you may never deal with wildfires.
I've lived in Cali for 20+ years and I can only remember a handful of small tremors. Since Cali is "prone" to earthquakes, our buildings are made to be "earthquake proof" and I would assume there'd be a larger emphasis on this versus other states.

Living here and visiting here are pretty different as well.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

koreatown closer to hollywood is cheap, kinda safe and impressive ...i'd look to live there, if not k-town then venice beach or marina del rey
hahahaha you are talking completely different housing prices though.  you might be able to find something near venice/mar vista that kinda comes close to ktown in terms of pricing, but MDR you gonna be hardpressed my friend.

back on topic.

IF you can afford it, CA is where you want to be.  Weather alone makes it worth it.

Back
Top Bottom