Would you go to jail for life if your mom was promised $1 trillion for your fam?

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

Well if one does decide to go thru with this deal, im sure a few milion dollars spenr from that trilly would be able to hire a
Team of experts and engineers to help break u out, move overseas and enjoy most of that trillion
Break out and pay the military of whatever country you move to. 
Then have bad Brazilian dimes imported
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no because my mom wouldnt let me
laugh.gif
SRS

me>>>>>>>>>>money and she will tell you that

Absolutely not. My freedom is my most prized possession and I know my mother would sacrifice her life for my right to live mine.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I figure if you wanted to answer yes, it's more about sacrificing your freedom so your family can do greater things.

No one would spend a trillion in a lifetime, but your family could set up hundreds of charity foundations that help fight poverty, disease, famine, and numerous other problems. You give up your life, but you could help countless others if your family became the world's greatest philanthropists.

For this very reason, yes. what the hell is my life worth if I could help so many other people. I'd rather sacrifice my life and help tooooons of others than sacrificing my life working for the next man just to get by. 

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

Yea. One condition. No booty rape.
Srs question, would you take life in prison or one single booty rape by a 4" ****. Complete discretion too.

"What a stupid %%+ question..."

Tell that to people who rob banks and do large bank heists for fractions of a trillion, only to fail and die or go to jail.

Back
Top Bottom