Yall ever roast/clown somebody, and felt bad afterwards?

frown.gif

I remember back in HS and back I use t be a straight vicious evil beast when it came to roasting people, but then I use to realize things were getting out ofhand because I never use to say make believe type stuff, I use to say true stuff. Like I was broke as hell too so I use to go home and just start feeling badhow I was just ending cats lives and stuff. I know now I can't even roast people I`m not real cool with anymore. I was out eating with some of my boys andand these chicks was tryna make jokes and stuff, and like I could have like verbally molested chicks like on some Hostel type steezo but I aint't have theheart to do it, because idk I guess I dont know how chicks would take it.

I need to man up
kthompson-340-sad-child_1_.jpg

i dont feel bad after words are exchanged cuz they did something to deserve it, but after i beat the +@$@ outta dudes, i feel sorta bad. Sumtimes.

Originally Posted by SoleMan

i dont feel bad after words are exchanged cuz they did something to deserve it, but after i beat the +@$@ outta dudes, i feel sorta bad. Sumtimes.
Naw I`m talking about like on some playing stuff, like just joking around, but the individual ain't like ya boy/homegirl. I don't do thatrandom talking about people stuff, thats evil haha and for chicks. Like when cats use to roast dudes who rocked Shaqs, I`d be like "Damn come on bruh, youdont know that man situation"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

%!* are you talking about ENDING CATS LIVES? But seriously I found people who do this need to grow the $#%! up unless its those PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED IT. Ifyou got NOTHING better to do then joke on someone in public you have a issue when its someone you dont know

But alot of time people bring it onto themselves..this dude at my job has a small +*@ head and was wearing a pair of reading glasses or whatever,and instead ofthe curve of the glasses fitting comfortably around his ear,they stuck out far as !%#@.
laugh.gif
they were falling off of his face..it looked like he was wearing a pair of hockey sticks lol

Apparently whoever he got the glasses off of had a big *++#*%# head lol

Yeai feel you lol. I hardly ever do that to ppl idk cuz like you said, you dont know dey situtation. But sometimes i just cant help myself.

Thats why I try not to speak my mind sometimes. I don't want to make them cry. Unless they deserve it.

Yeai feel you lol. I hardly ever do that to ppl idk cuz like you said, you dont know dey situtation. But sometimes i just cant help myself.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean like if you my boy and you rocking a And 1 Head band and a fanny pack, my dude I`m destroying your self esteem. But if you like some random cat I aintgonna just do some vicious predator stuff and just bully nobody. Thats lame.

naw, cuz i dont joke on people

but one time a guy shot me with a plastic dart (after i told everybody not to shoot me) and i punched him in his spine and he collapsed and wasnt moving

i felt like poo. i just KNEW i was goin to jail FOREVER.

but then he got up and everything was okie dokie.

that is 1 of only 2 times that ive ever really felt bad for doing/sayin something to somebody.

oh, the other time was when ol girl said her friend was a gangster and she's sick of it, then the next day she called me and said that he was in thehospital cuz somebody shot him.

my response?

"well he aint so gangster now is he?"

she was mad as +$@#
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

but one time a guy shot me with a plastic dart (after i told everybody not to shoot me) and i punched him in his spine and he collapsed and wasnt moving

that is 1 of only 2 times that ive ever really felt bad for doing/sayin something to somebody.
I remember last day of 4th grade, we in class coloring, so I tell this dude quit hogging the glue and dude, tell me shut up so I`m like
Que?
So I take some glitter and throw it in my dudes eyes and slap em. And dude start crying and throwing a tantrum
pimp.gif

I've only been there once

My Senior year in high school my buddy got in a fight, then 2 friends of the other guy jumped in and I beat the hell out of one of the guys. I knew a bunch ofhis friends and they all got mad at me acting like I didn't need to do what I did....so that was pretty much the only time, but I just felt bad thateveryone was mad at me...

sometimes ... i remember this girl i used to roast every other day ....

i remember i called her a gor-raffe (half gorilla half giraffe) ... whole bus was laughing @ her .... she started crying ... i felt like **** ... but she wasalways runnin off @ the mouth ... talkin' bout her brother's gonna whoop my *** and stuff ...

felt bad when her brother got hit w/ the gauge in the club too ... smh.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

oh, the other time was when ol girl said her friend was a gangster and she's sick of it, then the next day she called me and said that he was in the hospital cuz somebody shot him.

my response?

"well he aint so gangster now is he?"

she was mad as +$@#
frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Something like that happened to me once, I was at an ice arena w/ some friends, and some dude they invited poured ice down the back my shirt trying to befunny, then went on the ice, I was like @!%% just happened? So i went and checked the %*$% out of him on the ice, he had to get 7 stitches in his chin. I feltbad after, kinda because I didn't mean to hurt him that badly, and kinda because i didn't wanna get sued
ohwell.gif

I have the potential to make alot of people cry (Especially girls) because my mind is filled with so much foul information and my soul is filles with so muchhate that i can verbally assassinate them on the spot but i choose not to because
1) Theyre girls and im a nice guy
2)I believe in Karma and #+$%
Sometimes i do it to [DMX] my mans 'n em [DMX], but i dont go in personally because thats too much and im not a mean guy

sure have. def have a great laugh at first, then im like.. damn.. life cant be that great if they are always gettin roasted..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

I have the potential to make alot of people cry (Especially girls) because my mind is filled with so much foul information and my soul is filles with so much hate that i can verbally assassinate them on the spot but i choose not to because
1) Theyre girls and im a nice guy
2)I believe in Karma and #+$%
Sometimes i do it to [DMX] my mans 'n em [DMX], but i dont go in personally because thats too much and im not a mean guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom