You know you are a Jordan collector when...

when people on the block asked u if u selling your jordans and u say no lolz
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sunshining7

When you have to wake up at 3.00am in the morning, go on ebay, or yahoo japan, to bid on a shoe that you re not sure to Win
smile.gif
laugh.gif
i did that recently

.. when the week before the jordan release your mind can only focus in on that Saturday and nothing else in the world around you matters....

when 2 pairs slowly become a priority...when you buy with no regards to value or reselling

you put the pair you bought that same day on your nightstand before you go to bed...and you keep the wad of cash your going to pay with in your pajamas

when ur walkin with ur frends and u see a stranger with some hot js you scream at your friedns and tell them what those are lol
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

when u take your right shoe off to drive so u dont get dirt on the back or crease the toe....or even worse get a black scuff on the side if it rubs against the break pedal

Damn thats so true, I've been doing that snice the Jordan xiii
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23 Air Jordan 45

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

when u take your right shoe off to drive so u dont get dirt on the back or crease the toe....or even worse get a black scuff on the side if it rubs against the break pedal

Damn thats so true, I've been doing that snice the Jordan xiii
roll.gif
Hell yeah... I started this recently... Wish I would have started this earlier in "career"... LOL... Funny stuff!!!

When you think twice of buying some small stuff/things like snacks or an actual meal, just to have enough for your pair.

LET ME TRY ONE!!
you know ur a collector, when youre a short obnoxious asian kid, tryna tell a black kid from the hood what sneakers are fly.

Originally Posted by BobFryTheFish

LET ME TRY ONE!!
you know ur a collector, when youre a short obnoxious asian kid, tryna tell a black kid from the hood what sneakers are fly.

I don't even know what emoticon to use for this stupidity.

Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by MCCj23

Originally Posted by imsoDS

when you overdraft on your checking account...more than once..

guilty x2
laugh.gif
lol
roll.gif

*Raises hands* Me too dude.. me too.. I actually had it hit me hard.. overdraft fee for buying the Jordans. THEN an overdraft fee for the 10 cent chargefor using debit.. so I LOST $60.. ($30 fee for each overdraft) .. in buying some J's.. AMAZING..

When you constantly check your bank account, just to check if an extra $1000 magically appears, so you can spend on Jays.

Back
Top Bottom