You know you are a Jordan collector when...

Your WIFE understands the lack of space in the bedroom, due to the Jordan boxes lined up and down the walls.

When your kids say their foot grew so they can try and rock your kicks to show off in school......and when those kids are always askin if you sell drugs orwork @ a sneaker store!

It's just another case of that ol' PTA!!!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

When your kids say their foot grew so they can try and rock your kicks to show off in school......and when those kids are always askin if you sell drugs or work @ a sneaker store!

It's just another case of that ol' PTA!!!

That is true....i work from monday to friday 4-10 and somehow my own mom thinks i sell drugs...
"If you need extra money you can just tell me...do not do stupid things and sell drugs"
Im like wdf?

Wow someone who remembers leaders of the new school, and I thought most people were in high school on this forum. My joint was sob story.

You know you are a Jordan head when you still plan on getting the two pairs of the IV pack even though your wife is giving birth the same month and you knowyour gonna have a huge bill.

You know you are a Jordan Head when.....you know you are wearing XI's to your wedding and your not even engaged yet....

When you plan on wearing your Space Jams to your own funeral (way down the line), but decide against it cause they won't be DS anymore.

When you wear em in the mirror bobbing your head like theme music came with em.

Originally Posted by Face82

LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
I did that before...And all this time i thoght it was just me

This was a good post, it is always good to have a little humor that everyone can relate to.

when everyone in class ask you if they should buy certain sneakers. Or when on Mondays after release days people ask you if you got the shoes and are shockedif you didn't
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Theme music.. LMAO... Interesting question.. if Jordans had theirown THEME music... what song would it be!?!? LMAOOOOOOOO

When your 4 yr. old sees you open a Finishline box from the mail and says "More Jordans daddy???.....
then runs to the kitchen and tells your wife "Mommy, daddy got some more shoes...that's not good right, mom....

True story, my daugther did that last week when I recieved my Countdown Package!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Darrylito

When you have to sneak your newest pair in the house,just to keep your mom from nagging.

I had to do this up until the age of 24, then Ma Dukes just kinda gave up
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I kept my Fire Red V's at my boys house from December til May when I got back from school so my mom wouldnt find them, then snuck them in my house whenmy parents took my dog for a walk
roll.gif
. Now I dont really care.
Originally Posted by Ineed23s

roll.gif
Theme music.. LMAO... Interesting question.. if Jordans had their own THEME music... what song would it be!?!? LMAOOOOOOOO

roll.gif
Jay-Z Dynasty Intro
pimp.gif

When you have to wake up at 3.00am in the morning, go on ebay, or yahoo japan, to bid on a shoe that you re not sure to Win
smile.gif

when you get depressed cause they just retro'ed another one of your holy grails and everyone can rock the og shoes you spent so long to find and a grip ofmoney on

Back
Top Bottom