You know you are a Jordan collector when...

Originally Posted by king pen52

when the girl you are dating starts to know the numbers and colorways of shoes simply because it's how you kill your time. you also know you are a collector when seeing a pair of fakes infuriates you

that hits it on the nose. My girl went from no knowing what jordans are to having a pair of Cement III's. I dont even have those. Man this thread isgood.

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

You got the release dates on your phone calander.

pimp.gif
yep! and every other calender you have.. AND have the phone calenderset to remind you a week before AND a day before

laugh.gif
i know.. i meant when you go out and its sunny and then it rains lateron in the day and have no choice then putting your sneaker in bags and walking wit 2 bags over them till you get home

Originally Posted by antcash200

when you cover your j's with bags when it rains unexpectedly

i've done this. it was a NICE day then suddenly its raining and i'm wearing suede. So i dig around the room I'm in, find a couple of plasticbags and tie them on my feet so i could go to my car (where I have extra shoes). hahahaha i felt pretty stupid wearing bags on my feet but i wasnt going to getmy shoes wet. Glad to know others have faced similar situations.

when you get a call on every release date that goes like this

Friend:yo whats up you got them
Me:yeah you got them
Friend: yeah im gone holla at you tommorw
me: fo sho

when i watched mj do the shot over ehlo and i lived in cleveland and still buy his shoe!!!!(heart broken damn mj)lol

you don't get off your cell phone while out with people because you're watching auctions on Ebay

when the collectors you used look up to get exposed for being frauds, and u wanna deny it but you cant
smh.gif

You know you're a jordanhead when you walk with your toes curled so they don't crease as bad,lol
laugh.gif

That's me all day^^^

Or

You know you're a jordanhead when you can just look @ someone and know they don't know the story behind whatever jay they are wearing.

when you walk across and get pissed on some posers wearing fake j's..while your rockin your's 100% authentic...

Iluvmyajs99 and ineed23s,don't forget about the phones calanders alarm the day of the release.....3 hours before you have to get to the mall,and it onlytakes you 10 minutes to get to the store your gwtting them from,lmao
laugh.gif

Oh,and how bout when you go to cop em' on RD and you look to see what jays people got on,just to cop the new jay.

if you know who genrty is
stare at your shoes while taking a duece.
when your co workers know you have a shoe problems

when you walk cautiously trying not to crease them..like walking on glass trying not to break the glass
when you learn about the history in each j

Originally Posted by crod6926

when you walk cautiously trying not to crease them..like walking on glass trying not to break the glass
when you learn about the history in each j

so true..hehehe..everything here is so true...it's a real sentimental feeling sharing your passion for j's

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

OKAY OKAY OKAY... I know I know... no need for immature responses.. just thought we would have some fun.. and get some funny responses.. I was granted permission (
roll.gif
) To go ahead with the thread.. anyway....
You know you are a Jordan collector when...

You look at future release dates and match them up with your pay days...
roll.gif

You constantly take the shoes out their box, just to look at them and touch them...
eyes.gif

HAVE FUN ALL!

^^^LOL my pay calender and my "JB Release Day Calender" are right next to each other on my desk! whoa...

Originally Posted by gime2purr

Iluvmyajs99 and ineed23s,don't forget about the phones calanders alarm the day of the release.....3 hours before you have to get to the mall,and it only takes you 10 minutes to get to the store your gwtting them from,lmao
laugh.gif

LMAO.. hell yeah dude.. The manager at the local finishline in the mall (which is only TEN minutes away, I could walk).. but if he tells me to be there at8 a.m. to get the first pair/pick up a reserved pair .. I set my alarm for 6 a.m. leave my house at 7 .. go to Mickey D's and eat breakfast... and sitthere and watch CNN till about 7:40 .. then go to the mall.. LOL.. and meet HIM as he walks in. LMAO.... we are cool now though.. so he definitely looks outfor me .. buying a store manager breakfast goes a LLOONNGG way!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom