YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

I hate UPS!!! My space jams are supposed to be delivered 2morrow and I tracked it, earlier today it said it was Secaucus, NJ and now it says it's inHorsham,PA. Why the hell would UPS send to them PA and I live in NY. New Jersey is closer!!!! I just want my Space Jams here so I can be relived because thatstory I heard about a empty box is crazy.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Anybody bought Space Jams from OQIUM.NL back in July?
And only to found out recently they might be fakes? I sent them an email and hopefuly I get a reply.

Okay I bought shoes from Oquim.NL 5 months ago. I recently bought the SJ's on the right at Sheikhs. I received the Oquim on the left and noticed the box looked legit and haven't looked at them since. I recently wore the Oquim's and noticed the toe area was way off. When I took this pic it and compared the toe area is off. I wanted to know if these are real or are they Bgrades? FK! lol

I'll try and get more pics up soon. I'm on vacation right now.
might not be fake but they could be the Bgrade or Cgrade quality people were talking about in the previous threads. i saw the pic u posted... the toe box does look bad. also the jumpman on the tongue looks to be too high also

here is the pic
21849_261384093968_724298968_4360845_13729_n.jpg

that site is legit dude from the look of the shoe it looks like you got stuck with a b grade

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

I was just told that there is a 12 and 12.5 in the Space Jams left. One is at NTLV and the other is at NTNY, but I forgot to ask which size is where. That's just what I was told, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. Those might be pairs that employees are hiding and waiting to get a discount on. It's worth a try if you wear those sizes though.

I doubt that...I took the last two 12.5's at Niketown NY on Christmas Eve and what was left was some 14's and 15's

I'm just relaying info I got from a Nike employee. How do you know they were being honest with you. Maybe you took the last two they were planning on selling, but they had one set aside in the back. That one dude went to NT in Chicago and they said they were sold out and then later another NTer went there and picked up two pairs that were set aside.. It doesn't matter to me either way, I was just trying to help someone out.

^People doing work here^.... if you can't use the info somebody took the time to find, then its no use posting a negative, "ducctale"-esquereply.

Let's stay on topic and help those who need it
grin.gif

is this sneakerpost site legit?? i mean damn they have a full size run.. yes they are 280 but its a small price to get a pair of kicks u love.. any info willhelp.. thx

Originally Posted by pookeee

is this sneakerpost site legit?? i mean damn they have a full size run.. yes they are 280 but its a small price to get a pair of kicks u love.. any info will help.. thx
legit. got my whie/red 12s from there

My girlfriend copped me a pair from Eastbay and went with ground shipping. Shoes will be there tomorrow and she lives in Texas, so I'm not sure why Eastbayisn't living up to their expedited shipping policies when people with ground shipping seem to be getting their orders in sooner.
laugh.gif

I got my pair from eastbay yesterday. They are nice. I used 2 day shipping and I live in Nevada if that helps u guys.

Are sites like Footalog and Sneakerpost legit sites that have the same quality shoes as retail stores like chamports footaction etc?? Or does footalog carrylike a-grades or b-grades compared to footlocker and stuff.

Originally Posted by hellakix

Are sites like Footalog and Sneakerpost legit sites that have the same quality shoes as retail stores like chamports footaction etc?? Or does footalog carry like a-grades or b-grades compared to footlocker and stuff.
yea theyre legit ive bought shoes from them before

anyone else's pinky toes hurt when wearing these ? They need a good break in I guess, I never did wear my cdp xi's for comparison maybe it's justan Xi thing ?

Originally Posted by pookeee

is this sneakerpost site legit?? i mean damn they have a full size run.. yes they are 280 but its a small price to get a pair of kicks u love.. any info will help.. thx

Very legit.

That's where I got my Space Jams from.

^^ fitting is def a cdp 2009 thing. had to sell my cdp b/c of toe rub. suggest 1/2 size up in new xi's. i fit true to size in the 00 retros.

check out your local marshalls. they have a 3 pack of black/blue polo socks for $10, matches perfectly

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ fitting is def a cdp 2009 thing. had to sell my cdp b/c of toe rub. suggest 1/2 size up in new xi's. i fit true to size in the 00 retros.

I should have tried on my CDP XI's before ordering would have got up half size, but I hate changing my size, would be all paranoid about them creasing andwhat not. . I guess a good break in and they will be fine- or maybe thicker socks.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I will repost this AGAIN.

Don't buy from FNL. The store is ok because you know what you're getting up front but I've had HORRIBLE experiences with the FNL website. Number one being the XX3 release last year.

I bought 1 pair of each of the 3 legacy colorways and it showed "processing" for about 2 weeks. NO JOKE. Needless to say that my order was not only canceled but customer service (ghetto) told me that they called me to try and fulfill my order the day prior to cancellation. I checked my phone log and nothing. Checked my Tmobile call log online and NOTHING. They lied. Plain and simple. Don't know why to this date.

Screw FNL. They don't deserve money from me.
^^^ THIS.
I did the in-store order of the 6/17 CDP last yr and the store in cali sent me 2 17s!!!!! i was pissed... so i went to return the shoes to the finisline i did the in-store order and dude tried to tell me i swapped the carmines with the 17s and tried to get over...
mad.gif

got my refund eventually but im still heated til this day
mad.gif
I feel your pain bro. I had another experience with FNL before the XX3's. I ordered the 21/2 pack last year and when I finally received it,the box was torn and the 2's looked like someone played ball in them. They had creases on the toe box! The 21's had glue all over the mid sole. To makeit worse, they told me there was nothing they could do. Damn FNL. Never again.

I agree go 1/2 size up. Lately w. Jordan releases Ive been wearing 8.5 and even got a 8.5 spacejam but had to sell those to get a size 9.0

anyone else have this problem?

But my retros were a 9.0. go figure.

These fit true to size for me.

I got one of my Size 10's in. I have to say these are pretty stiff
grin.gif

Everything else about the shoe was expected, the "nipples" on the midsole. No yellowing, so that's good.

I must say I would've been dissapointed if I would've paid retail for these.

for those who're still waitin on restocks. when will you finally "give up" on the hope of paying retail on a potential restock/?? im slowlylosing hope.........

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Anybody bought Space Jams from OQIUM.NL back in July?
And only to found out recently they might be fakes? I sent them an email and hopefuly I get a reply.

Okay I bought shoes from Oquim.NL 5 months ago. I recently bought the SJ's on the right at Sheikhs. I received the Oquim on the left and noticed the box looked legit and haven't looked at them since. I recently wore the Oquim's and noticed the toe area was way off. When I took this pic it and compared the toe area is off. I wanted to know if these are real or are they Bgrades? FK! lol

I'll try and get more pics up soon. I'm on vacation right now.

i can't see the pic here, was it taken off?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

for those who're still waitin on restocks. when will you finally "give up" on the hope of paying retail on a potential restock/?? im slowly losing hope.........

Don't give up, i'm certain these are gonna fall in price. And there WILL be restocks, just probably no FSRs and u might need a lil more luck than usualthis time

I was just told that there is a 12 and 12.5 in the Space Jams left. One is at NTLV and the other is at NTNY, but I forgot to ask which size is where. That's just what I was told, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. Those might be pairs that employees are hiding and waiting to get a discount on. It's worth a try if you wear those sizes though.

I doubt that...I took the last two 12.5's at Niketown NY on Christmas Eve and what was left was some 14's and 15's

I'm just relaying info I got from a Nike employee. How do you know they were being honest with you. Maybe you took the last two they were planning on selling, but they had one set aside in the back. That one dude went to NT in Chicago and they said they were sold out and then later another NTer went there and picked up two pairs that were set aside.. It doesn't matter to me either way, I was just trying to help someone out.
At the ny store for major releases they have all the pairs stacked up behind the counter so you can stand there and count how many theyhave...After I took the last 12.5 I asked for more and dude said these are all 14's and 15's and pointed down at them

At the ny store for major releases they have all the pairs stacked up behind the counter so you can stand there and count how many they have...After I took the last 12.5 I asked for more and dude said these are all 14's and 15's and pointed down at them
You think they still have them? I wear a 14. Plus they dont ship right?

Originally Posted by babam11218719

At the ny store for major releases they have all the pairs stacked up behind the counter so you can stand there and count how many they have...After I took the last 12.5 I asked for more and dude said these are all 14's and 15's and pointed down at them
You think they still have them? I wear a 14. Plus they dont ship right?

u think they still have that 15?

Back
Top Bottom