YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

I will repost this AGAIN.

Don't buy from FNL. The store is ok because you know what you're getting up front but I've had HORRIBLE experiences with the FNL website. Numberone being the XX3 release last year.

I bought 1 pair of each of the 3 legacy colorways and it showed "processing" for about 2 weeks. NO JOKE. Needless to say that my order was not onlycanceled but customer service (ghetto) told me that they called me to try and fulfill my order the day prior to cancellation. I checked my phone log andnothing. Checked my Tmobile call log online and NOTHING. They lied. Plain and simple. Don't know why to this date.

Screw FNL. They don't deserve money from me.

Finally got my two pairs, after everything i heard about bubbles on the white foam i was kind of expecting something bad, but all pairs are perfect, did youguys who managed to purchase notice they were small in size?

So today some sneaker spot near my job (14 st) lied to me and told me that he was getting space jams today at 12, which he didnt, so tmrw will be my last dayof looking around. I have searched high and low, in the blistering cold, for a place that I can cop ONE pair for retail, unsuccessful. If I cant get emtomorrow, im done. Will be checking this post periodically to see if anyone knows of any place in my area that will have. If I do find a place, will def. post.Good luck yall.

JTrain64 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just received the delievery from FNL. An empty shoe box. Space jam is gone. Stolen. Will call FNL after work. Worst day ever.

Thats almost as worse as my story with ebay and how I ordered a size 14 and recieved a size 8.5 I am glad I had my OGs but now im tired of looking at them thefirst person that gives me an offer I cant refuse can have them I have the OG Space Jams Deadstock in a size 14 but sorry about your shoes getting stolen browe are in the same shoes

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I will repost this AGAIN.

Don't buy from FNL. The store is ok because you know what you're getting up front but I've had HORRIBLE experiences with the FNL website. Number one being the XX3 release last year.

I bought 1 pair of each of the 3 legacy colorways and it showed "processing" for about 2 weeks. NO JOKE. Needless to say that my order was not only canceled but customer service (ghetto) told me that they called me to try and fulfill my order the day prior to cancellation. I checked my phone log and nothing. Checked my Tmobile call log online and NOTHING. They lied. Plain and simple. Don't know why to this date.

Screw FNL. They don't deserve money from me.
^^^ THIS.
I did the in-store order of the 6/17 CDP last yr and the store in cali sent me 2 17s!!!!! i was pissed... so i went to return the shoes to the finisline i didthe in-store order and dude tried to tell me i swapped the carmines with the 17s and tried to get over...
mad.gif

got my refund eventually but im still heated til this day
mad.gif

Pdigiti wrote:
FNL.COM update...

Just got off the phone...my order has been routed to 7 stores...all have 0 inventory for my size...

I'm down to 3 possible locations before my order is cancelled...
ohwell.gif

Hope is dimming...

P
P ....

Yesterday when ME and ABERNJA checked ...

I think there was 93 size 13s left

2 size 13s being in Fairfield

The stores have them but they are NO STOCKING the shoe because they want to keep the sale in store.

Call CS and make them CALL a store with a 13. Tell them you will wait till they do so. They will call the store and make them to SHIP IT OUT right then.

I saw some shirts on Ebay that had the JUMPMAN on the tongue of the 11's goin down the shirt but I havent seen them anywhere else. Anyone have any idea ofplaces that have a shirt that's similar? This is the Space Jam thread so I thought I would ask I don't want any flaming.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

notoriusWES wrote:
Pinoyjer wrote:
Raydio5 wrote:
Did anyone get their EASTBAY order yet? I just found out my order is taking 2 weeks around to get here even tho I have 3 Day Shipping. %#%?

Yea, me too. I use 3 day shipping and was told by the customer service that they were shipped on 24th but to find out that they actually shipped on 28th (from UPS tracking) and will arrive on 4th of next year.

i went ground...mine come tmrw

Glad Im not the only one whos pairs got pushed back.

My pairs should of been here tomorrow but now I aint going to see them till the 5th SMH ... C'MON MAN ..... Christmas is over lol

Remember UPS doesn't work on the holidays and weekends.. That is another reason it's taking longer to receive your orders.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Pdigiti wrote:
FNL.COM update...

Just got off the phone...my order has been routed to 7 stores...all have 0 inventory for my size...

I'm down to 3 possible locations before my order is cancelled...
ohwell.gif

Hope is dimming...

P
P ....

Yesterday when ME and ABERNJA checked ...

I think there was 93 size 13s left

2 size 13s being in Fairfield

The stores have them but they are NO STOCKING the shoe because they want to keep the sale in store.

Call CS and make them CALL a store with a 13. Tell them you will wait till they do so. They will call the store and make them to SHIP IT OUT right then.

Fairfield told me they were all sold out earlier, figures.....

finally got tracking info from rmk. they should be here in 3-5 days.

i still haven't heard anything new from snipes.

in case anyone is wondering (which you probably aren't) i got two pair because so many orders were getting cancelled that i needed to have a peace of mindthat i was getting at least one pair...especially after searching and searching all day and night for a pair.

to the ppl that have bumps on the white parts of the space jams...are they easily removable? when you removed them did it leave a trace?

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

I was just told that there is a 12 and 12.5 in the Space Jams left. One is at NTLV and the other is at NTNY, but I forgot to ask which size is where. That's just what I was told, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. Those might be pairs that employees are hiding and waiting to get a discount on. It's worth a try if you wear those sizes though.

I doubt that...I took the last two 12.5's at Niketown NY on Christmas Eve and what was left was some 14's and 15's

NIKEs06 - Yea your right ... the 30th was a perfect day with Holiday and weekend off. NOW the 5th ... thats just ridiculous. And thats with 3 day shipping too.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Most likely it was an order filled at a store and the Finishline employee jacked the order.

This isn't the first time someone received an empty box from Finishline for those of you with good memori

definitely isnt, i remember ordering a 3/20 pack and receiving only the 20s in the box. i was heated.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

I was just told that there is a 12 and 12.5 in the Space Jams left. One is at NTLV and the other is at NTNY, but I forgot to ask which size is where. That's just what I was told, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. Those might be pairs that employees are hiding and waiting to get a discount on. It's worth a try if you wear those sizes though.

I doubt that...I took the last two 12.5's at Niketown NY on Christmas Eve and what was left was some 14's and 15's

I was told the last 12 was at the LENOX store.

Called and they said ... NO size 12
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

I'm just relaying info I got from a Nike employee. How do you know they were being honest with you. Maybe you took the last two they were planning onselling, but they had one set aside in the back. That one dude went to NT in Chicago and they said they were sold out and then later another NTer went thereand picked up two pairs that were set aside.. It doesn't matter to me either way, I was just trying to help someone out.

Originally Posted by debs 168

finally got tracking info from rmk. they should be here in 3-5 days.

i still haven't heard anything new from snipes.

in case anyone is wondering (which you probably aren't) i got two pair because so many orders were getting cancelled that i needed to have a peace of mind that i was getting at least one pair...especially after searching and searching all day and night for a pair.

to the ppl that have bumps on the white parts of the space jams...are they easily removable? when you removed them did it leave a trace?
isnt rmk store like $280 after shipping? thats a little nuts for these....i think you jumped the gun a little early

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Did anyone get their EASTBAY order yet? I just found out my order is taking 2 weeks around to get here even tho I have 3 Day Shipping. %#%?

Yea, me too. I use 3 day shipping and was told by the customer service that they were shipped on 24th but to find out that they actually shipped on 28th (from UPS tracking) and will arrive on 4th of next year.
i went ground...mine come tmrw

Where you located? Of course cities near Eastbay warehouse get them earlier. I'm in California.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I had completely and utterly lost hope in my FNL order actually being fulfilled, but I got the shipping confirmation e-mail today.
eek.gif

i got my FNL shipping confirmation yesterday, i used the tracking number in it, it said UPS would deliver them today and they did. i live in indiana so theyonly had to go 90 miles.

they came out of the big mitthoeffer rd. warehouse in indy.

you should be good to go PersiaFly, use your tracking number and checkout their status.

Anybody bought Space Jams from OQIUM.NL back in July?
And only to found out recently they might be fakes? I sent them an email and hopefuly I get a reply.

Okay I bought shoes from Oquim.NL 5 months ago. I recently bought the SJ's on the right at Sheikhs. I received the Oquim on the left and noticed the boxlooked legit and haven't looked at them since. I recently wore the Oquim's and noticed the toe area was way off. When I took this pic it and comparedthe toe area is off. I wanted to know if these are real or are they Bgrades? FK! lol

I'll try and get more pics up soon. I'm on vacation right now.

does anybody else's info from snipes say:

25.12.2009 Preparing [PayPal IPN]
25.12.2009 Auf Vorkasse warten
26.12.2009 In Bearbeitung

??
that means your order is in process. snipes does not have a warehouse so the inventory they show is from their stores. i called and talked to anenglish speaking lady and she said my order will be shipped out at the end of this week or early next week. she said snipes will have a restock of space jamsthe 2nd week of january.

Originally Posted by riddla713

does anybody else's info from snipes say:

25.12.2009 Preparing [PayPal IPN]
25.12.2009 Auf Vorkasse warten
26.12.2009 In Bearbeitung

??
that means your order is in process. snipes does not have a warehouse so the inventory they show is from their stores. i called and talked to an english speaking lady and she said my order will be shipped out at the end of this week or early next week. she said snipes will have a restock of space jams the 2nd week of january.
thank you for your contribution. i have been at work all day and checking my email constantly for shipping confirmation from this site. i hope myorder pulls through.

sneakerpost has them for 280.00 shipped, that's the same price i paid for my pair back in august, from air-randy

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Anybody bought Space Jams from OQIUM.NL back in July?
And only to found out recently they might be fakes? I sent them an email and hopefuly I get a reply.

Okay I bought shoes from Oquim.NL 5 months ago. I recently bought the SJ's on the right at Sheikhs. I received the Oquim on the left and noticed the box looked legit and haven't looked at them since. I recently wore the Oquim's and noticed the toe area was way off. When I took this pic it and compared the toe area is off. I wanted to know if these are real or are they Bgrades? FK! lol

I'll try and get more pics up soon. I'm on vacation right now.
might not be fake but they could be the Bgrade or Cgrade quality people were talking about in the previous threads. i saw the pic u posted... thetoe box does look bad. also the jumpman on the tongue looks to be too high also

here is the pic
21849_261384093968_724298968_4360845_13729_n.jpg

Got my shoes from finishline to day and boy am I let down. 1st my dad tears the box open trying to look at them for me to make sure there the right shoes. thenwhen I inspect them I see little dots going around both shoes' midsole and the insole is halfass glued down in both shoes and raises up when I step inthem.

Worst craftsmanship on any jordan I've ever seen or owned.

I'm almost mad enough to return these hunk-a-**%k shoes and get my money back.

Back
Top Bottom