YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

.............. empty?? lol never heard of that ever.. u mustve known right awy- it being so light and all. bet it was stolen at the delivery site, bc i dontthink anyone would take it from ur doorstep and reseal and leave the empty box?

Originally Posted by JTrain64

Just received the delievery from FNL. An empty shoe box. Space jam is gone. Stolen. Will call FNL after work. Worst day ever.

Wow! That really sucks...Hope you can at least get your money back.

@nikestore twitter latest tweets...then again whoever is answering the tweet could be wrong. also, "at this time" is indefinite and could change.
ntsf received a restock yesterday, so their twitter is unreliable.

@crbeezy I just checked allof our stores, and there are no Space Jams to be found. They went quick to say the least.
frown.gif
8:11 AM Dec 28th from CoTweet in reply to crbeezy
@Gavito325 Sorry, but noplans for a restock on those Space Jams on NikeStore.com at this time. 7:56 PM Dec 25th from CoTweet in reply toGavito325

Just received the delievery from FNL. An empty shoe box. Space jam is gone. Stolen. Will call FNL after work. Worst day ever.

WOW 80 80 like i hope they help you even though they could just say your lying

Originally Posted by natenate04

Wow! That really sucks...Hope you can at least get your money back.

Someone wanted them soooooooooooo bad, they had to go this route????????
indifferent.gif

If you say the box did not have any damage, definately was someone at FNL.

I really can't see someone at UPS, especially the delivery drivers risking their job for a pair of shoes.

But you never know..........

ya whoever did it must be pretty dumb... since tampering with mail is a FEDERAL offense. smh, im sure it must hav ebeen ups worker.

anyone hear how many pairs came in the NikeTown restocks? im guessing limited 30 pairs-!%%?

from my experience with ups....they will pay for lost packages...but i'm not sure about an empty package.

if calling fnl doenst help or provide with any assurance.....i will go thru your credit company (best solution)

hope this helps.

Most likely it was an order filled at a store and the Finishline employee jacked the order.

This isn't the first time someone received an empty box from Finishline for those of you with good memori

got a 10lb box on my doorstep from FNL.com...it better not be a "lamp in the shape of a womans leg"...i will post pics soon.
-sf77

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by clearsole23

WOW 80 80 like i hope they help you even though they could just say your lying

dang bro.. that sucks!! that is just insane

probably got swooped at the shipping dock.

was the box kind of opened or the tape was ripped??

.......i used to work at fedex and ive seen how it goes down.

whats the measuured weight on the post label? they usually have a number for you of the amount lbs..

Originally Posted by hotbutter

whats the measuured weight on the post label? they usually have a number for you of the amount lbs..

The weight is entered manually. So a pack of socks could weigh 20lbs if they wanted to do that.

Most likely if was stolen by a UPS employee. I had a couple friends who've worked for UPS and they said employees would steal PS3 and XBox 360 games ALLthe time.

I'm surprised the restock hasn't hit online yet though. Maybe they're just fulfilling orders that were placed on RD now from the warehouse. Goodluck everyone.

NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!

Originally Posted by air23xxi

How long will the Willgosh orders take to arrive?

One week

I hope those who ordered from Wellgosh confirmed your address with them. I order True blues and they forgot to put my street address on them. I had to waitanother week AND pay for shipping again. SMH

Shoes going through the mail are definitely targets nowadays. It's just ridiculous and hearing that story just reminds me of my experience around a year orso ago with the CDP 10/13's.

Got lucky and got an order through on Eastbay, had it shipped, and it arrived in my city but NEVER got delivered by USPS. Eastbay refunded me but USPS didNOTHING to investigate. It seems as if they don't really care if you lose a package or not. But having someone just straight jack your shoes from the boxis terrible.

This is why I use expedited shipping from now on so that the boxes don't spend additional time out in "the wild". Good luck to everyone gettingtheir pairs.

wow i didnt know jimmy jazz has a online store.
they sold the space jams too, only have kids size 6 left though

ya iremember last year restocks hit alot sooner after r.d. AND restocks happened even after orders were gettn canceled on online sites such as fnl, eastbay....

I was just told that there is a 12 and 12.5 in the Space Jams left. One is at NTLV and the other is at NTNY, but I forgot to ask which size is where. That's just what I was told, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. Those might be pairs that employees are hiding and waiting to get a discount on. It's worth a try if you wear those sizes though.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

I was just told that there is a 12 and 12.5 in the Space Jams left. One is at NTLV and the other is at NTNY, but I forgot to ask which size is where. That's just what I was told, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. Those might be pairs that employees are hiding and waiting to get a discount on. It's worth a try if you wear those sizes though.
Just called NTLV and they're sold out. NTNY is closed.

Finally received my FNL shipping confirmation! Will be at my parents home on Jan 5, 2010. Since my parents are retired, they will be home to sign for thepacket.
If I used my address, stupid UPS will either leave it on the porch or give it to my neighbor. They did in the past! I filed a complaint with UPS, I am stillheated over that!

Sorry bro, that's what I was told. Those stores are shady though, like what happened to that dude at NT in Chi-town. I wouldn't doubt they are lyingto you. It is what it is though.

Back
Top Bottom