Your Mother's Advice

I'll give you 1 cent to reveal your mother's secret advice. Serious.

You could have had a nice thread but you went about it all wrong.

Like one of those girls that posts a personal Facebook status then asks people not to ask what it refers to.

Open up, it's a forum that nobody will ever find out who you are. And NT's advice is better than your mothers.

I'm genuinely curious and in know way is this my taking a shot at you... But what's the point in starting a thread about your mom's advice if you're not telling us the advice that was given? Like, I don't get the direction where you wanted this thread to go.

if you aint going to say ish than keep it in your head and dont bring it up on a thread on NT. 

I would've been like little Doughboy: "Is that it? I gotta go."

tumblr_lpeib2y3IR1qa6ycro1_500.jpg

Earlier today, my mom sat me down to ask a few questions. Mind you, she has NEVER done this.

After everything was said and done, she offered me advice. Who knew your mothers words can revolutionize your world within a few minutes.

And as for those wanting to know what it was, I'm sorry but it's personal and it's something I have to figure out.

Thanks mah, I love you! Cherish your mother's advice

your mom has never asked you questions before in your life? I would probably cherish that **** too

Where was this supposed to go man?
:lol: you sound so concerned and upset.

:lol:

It could have been a unique thread bruh. OP would've shared, and then we'd all comment on the wisdom and share tidbits from our own mothers. Some people would've mentioned not having a mother around, and we would've sympathized and appreciated our own mothers a bit more. Would've been a Happy Belated Mother's Day post in the skies man.

I'm high as LeBron X Elite prices by the way and haven't slept, so don't mind me.

this is the type of stupid bull that females always pull for attention. if you aint gonna say anything, keep your mouth shut

Back
Top Bottom