Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

Originally Posted by duke4005

WTH? Have you vever worn basketball shoes before? How old are you? I understand some trepidation about spending money on signature shoes, but every day you have some other ridiculous question about how this shoe performs. You have bought the shoe, play in the shoe, enjoy the shoe, but quit questioning if the shoe performs the "right" way. Does it work for you? Then it is a good shoe. Sometimes I think this is what's wrong with reviewing shoes - everyone wants to make sure they have the "perfect" shoe, where before you bought what felt good in the store and wore it to the ground. Seriously, answ3r, wear them out and go with it.
sorry for asking

^^^^ Its hard to get an objective answer in these shoe review threads because so many people are fan boys or have very limited experience in shoes.  The best thing you can do is try to see what people with your body type and style of play wear and go from there.

^^^^ Its hard to get an objective answer in these shoe review threads because so many people are fan boys or have very limited experience in shoes.  The best thing you can do is try to see what people with your body type and style of play wear and go from there.

th3answ3r, just play in your shoes and don't worry about every little thing that happens to them. the upper will get scuffed, the outsole will wear down and may or may not squeak, and of course it's going to be warm in the shoe... your feet have been in there sweating all throughout game time. the inside of the shoe may not be wet wet but it may be a little damp and humid. that sweat has to go somewhere doesn't it?

th3answ3r, just play in your shoes and don't worry about every little thing that happens to them. the upper will get scuffed, the outsole will wear down and may or may not squeak, and of course it's going to be warm in the shoe... your feet have been in there sweating all throughout game time. the inside of the shoe may not be wet wet but it may be a little damp and humid. that sweat has to go somewhere doesn't it?

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

WTH? Have you vever worn basketball shoes before? How old are you? I understand some trepidation about spending money on signature shoes, but every day you have some other ridiculous question about how this shoe performs. You have bought the shoe, play in the shoe, enjoy the shoe, but quit questioning if the shoe performs the "right" way. Does it work for you? Then it is a good shoe. Sometimes I think this is what's wrong with reviewing shoes - everyone wants to make sure they have the "perfect" shoe, where before you bought what felt good in the store and wore it to the ground. Seriously, answ3r, wear them out and go with it.
sorry for asking

Thank you cbf.

Let's think about this; does a shoe have bad traction if it doesn't squeak? No, it just doesn't squeak. Does a shoe have bad ventilation becasue it is warm inside? No, your feet sweat. Is it not durable because it wrinkles, creases or scuffs? No, you just played in it. Don't get sarcastic and defensive. Just use your powers of deduction and take the answers you are given and decide if it works.

sorry for asking

Thank you cbf.

Let's think about this; does a shoe have bad traction if it doesn't squeak? No, it just doesn't squeak. Does a shoe have bad ventilation becasue it is warm inside? No, your feet sweat. Is it not durable because it wrinkles, creases or scuffs? No, you just played in it. Don't get sarcastic and defensive. Just use your powers of deduction and take the answers you are given and decide if it works.

Amen brother!

Amen brother!

sorry for asking

Thank you cbf.

COOK!!!  HAHA

sorry for asking

Thank you cbf.

COOK!!!  HAHA

haha.. yeah. what I do is just play in the shoes and see what's up. I really enjoy my time in them
because I know I can't always be in my mid 20's and wear brand new kobes all the time...
So I try to enjoy what I have right now and play basketball.

th3answ3r, I'm not hating homie... just play in your shoes and enjoy the game. beat the shi* out of
your zk6! it's awesome!

haha.. yeah. what I do is just play in the shoes and see what's up. I really enjoy my time in them
because I know I can't always be in my mid 20's and wear brand new kobes all the time...
So I try to enjoy what I have right now and play basketball.

th3answ3r, I'm not hating homie... just play in your shoes and enjoy the game. beat the shi* out of
your zk6! it's awesome!

i couldn't easily find an answer to this question but for those of you with wide feet and went up a 0.5 size, did you have any issues with the increased toe box when playing in them?

i couldn't easily find an answer to this question but for those of you with wide feet and went up a 0.5 size, did you have any issues with the increased toe box when playing in them?

Hahaha.

Duke, some of the stuff in this thread is a big reason why I cut down on my posting.

I always remember this example from the Simpsons. Homer is participating in a Civil War re-enactment, and he sees Apu (the qwik-e mart guy). He says "Hey, Apu, we need some Indians for our civil war re-enactment". Apu responds "I don't know which part of that statement to correct first."

I get that feeling more and more and more going through these forums man. Basketball is a passion for all ages, but sneakers tend to be a young man's or even kid's game.

Hahaha.

Duke, some of the stuff in this thread is a big reason why I cut down on my posting.

I always remember this example from the Simpsons. Homer is participating in a Civil War re-enactment, and he sees Apu (the qwik-e mart guy). He says "Hey, Apu, we need some Indians for our civil war re-enactment". Apu responds "I don't know which part of that statement to correct first."

I get that feeling more and more and more going through these forums man. Basketball is a passion for all ages, but sneakers tend to be a young man's or even kid's game.

lol^ first post hating on me. shoes with herringbone patterns are pretty sick. they squeak outdoors and you dont even have to break them in. the shoes really nice, i dont know why everyone just assumes kobes have bad ankle support. also dislike people who say they weigh the same as the 5's like the weight is all that matters with the shoe. imo this shoe just set a new bar for uniqueness. you look at the shoe and you just know it is kobe bryant.
I'm not hating on you haha... Even other people agree with me. Don't worry about the shoes too much, just find a shoe that fits your general needs and play the game.

lol^ first post hating on me. shoes with herringbone patterns are pretty sick. they squeak outdoors and you dont even have to break them in. the shoes really nice, i dont know why everyone just assumes kobes have bad ankle support. also dislike people who say they weigh the same as the 5's like the weight is all that matters with the shoe. imo this shoe just set a new bar for uniqueness. you look at the shoe and you just know it is kobe bryant.
I'm not hating on you haha... Even other people agree with me. Don't worry about the shoes too much, just find a shoe that fits your general needs and play the game.

Back
Top Bottom