40k salary for a job you like or 100k for a job you don't like?

Ok anti u got it man. Another crazy opinion by u

How many people in the US makes over 160k yearly? I know somebody got numbers. I would ask u how much u make anti but if u wouldn't tell your wife I know damn well u not telling me.

How many people in the US makes over 160k yearly? I know somebody got numbers. I would ask u how much u make anti but if u wouldn't tell your wife I know damn well u not telling me.

A quick google search without really diving deep says that only about 20% of american HOUSEHOLDS break 6 figures.

Dude is being outlandish with these bold statements and no reasoning. How you gonna tell everybody 100k isnt enough to live when everybody in the threaad is doing it lol

40k for a job I like. If you dont like your job your life becomes horrible if ur spending most of ur time there. I've been there myself in the past, and have also seen some extremely angry ppl in the situation. take the job you like, the money will come. 

Last edited:
http://money.usnews.com/money/perso...ou-fall-in-the-american-economic-class-system
 The next income level is what is commonly called the "5 percent," or the percentage of Americans who make more than $150,000 annually. At the top of the economic ladder is the so-called "1 percent," or households that earn more than $250,000 annually.
Like I said I am trying to process everything realistically lol. 5% of people make 150K annually, so somehow 160K being a minimum to survive is realistic. 

I want to see the budget breakdown @Antidope  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I make about 75k & def feel like that's nowhere near enough to be comfy, ball out a lil bit & still cover bills/expenses/insurance etc. Gotta hit that 175k+ mark. (I'm in NYC). I'd take the 100k job I don't like, but preferably you should have a 100k job you do like if your good at it :smokin

If I had to guess, may 3-4% of the working population. Anti trippin 
laugh.gif

http://money.usnews.com/money/perso...ou-fall-in-the-american-economic-class-system
 The next income level is what is commonly called the "5 percent," or the percentage of Americans who make more than $150,000 annually. At the top of the economic ladder is the so-called "1 percent," or households that earn more than $250,000 annually.

Like I said I am trying to process everything realistically lol. 5% of people make 150K annually, so somehow 160K being a minimum to survive is realistic. 

I want to see the budget breakdown @Antidope
 :lol:  
There's no need, again it applies to everyone. So regardless of the budget 100k isn't enough.

So according to Anti the economy is so flawed and institutions are so corrupt that the majority of the country is earning less than what is needed to have a decent standard of living :lol:

I can see it :smh:

Either one that gives me the time off that I want. Need to see my boys and chill with the girl.

It is all relative. What do you mean that goes for everyone?

It depends on where you live, the cost of living, state income tax, the field you are in, the amount of debt you have, how many kids you have etc etc etc. Depending on your field you can have high yearly fees to maintain a license and other dues etc that can be in the thousands of dollars.

So it is all relative. This is reference to whether or not 100k IS enough.

Last edited:
Depends how much I like it and how much I hate the other job.

If it's my dream job, love every hour of work type of thing, I'll easily take the 40k job. Money is just a means. It's not the goal itself. If my happiness cost 60k a year, I'll pay it.

The funny thing about this thread is most americans dislike their current situation and dont make anywhere near 100K lol 

Back
Top Bottom