buy n sell forum ...

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Originally Posted by VietStar

As a seller, it's the most convenient to just include the 4% fee in your asking price, so you won't "lose" money or have to ask buyers to send as gift.

Agreed. Just build it into the price, people pay the price they actually see, and both parties get peace of mind.

I'm saying, dudes in here acting like this is rocket science
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by iYen

boo hoo hoo  guess what? I DONT GIVE A F

your argument is corny because at the end of the day im going to sell the way i feel is best for me and your little opinion is irrelevant.

no point in offering your 2 cents anymore because all you'll get is a didn't read gif

bottom line is,   im right  your wrong
When you signed up for paypal did you not agree to their terms?
If so, avoiding those fees is breaking the terms of use that you agreed to.
You can't follow paypal's rules but you want buyers to follow your silly rules of paying for your shoes?

You haven't answered my question.
Why should the buyer a 4% fee that the seller is supposed to receive?

do you work for paypal?   if not why do care?  what does me charging fees do to hurt you or a potential buyer?

im not putting a gun to their head and forcing them to follow my rules, if they don't like them they can buy elsewhere.

A buyer should pay the 4% fee because the seller put that in their listing so they can cover the fees. if that's what the seller states in their listing  you either do it or don't buy from them simple as that,  why you making things way more difficult then they need to be.

Fam, this is NikeTalk, not "Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers" personal shopping site.

NikeTalk is not forcing you to follow their rules, if you don't like then you can sell elsewhere...

As a seller, it's the most convenient to just include the 4% fee in your asking price, so you won't "lose" money or have to ask buyers to send as gift.

Agreed. Just build it into the price, people pay the price they actually see, and both parties get peace of mind.

laugh.gif

boo hoo hoo  guess what? I DONT GIVE A F

your argument is corny because at the end of the day im going to sell the way i feel is best for me and your little opinion is irrelevant.

no point in offering your 2 cents anymore because all you'll get is a didn't read gif

bottom line is,   im right  your wrong
You can't follow paypal's rules but you want buyers to follow your silly rules of paying for your shoes?

do you work for paypal?   if not why do care?  what does me charging fees do to hurt you or a potential buyer?

im not putting a gun to their head and forcing them to follow my rules, if they don't like them they can buy elsewhere.

A buyer should pay the 4% fee because the seller put that in their listing so they can cover the fees. if that's what the seller states in their listing  you either do it or don't buy from them simple as that,  why you making things way more difficult then they need to be.

Fam, this is NikeTalk, not "Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers" personal shopping site.

NikeTalk is not forcing you to follow their rules, if you don't like then you can sell elsewhere...

ColdCity wrote:

YOU WANT THE ITEM if im selling item xyz & my price is $200 thats the exact amount i need (in my pocket)before the item is sold shipping & paypal fees are not my problem its the buyers problem pay the fees or dont get the item
It's not the buyer's responsiblity to pay fees that the seller is supposed to pay for himself.
Answer this question:
When you use paypal to recieve money that was not sent as a gift payment, paypal states how much they took from the total amount.
Why should the buyer pay more so the seller can receive more even though the fees that are set in place are supposed to be paid for by the seller?

You avoiding those fees is breaking paypal's terms of use.

so whats your point.... buy it & pay the fees or dont & someone else will
Originally Posted by red mpls

laugh.gif

just like no one is being forced to buy which you clearly overlooked in the post....buy & pay the fees like the seller request/states in listing or dont & someone else will

ColdCity wrote:

YOU WANT THE ITEM if im selling item xyz & my price is $200 thats the exact amount i need (in my pocket)before the item is sold shipping & paypal fees are not my problem its the buyers problem pay the fees or dont get the item
It's not the buyer's responsiblity to pay fees that the seller is supposed to pay for himself.
Answer this question:
When you use paypal to recieve money that was not sent as a gift payment, paypal states how much they took from the total amount.
Why should the buyer pay more so the seller can receive more even though the fees that are set in place are supposed to be paid for by the seller?

You avoiding those fees is breaking paypal's terms of use.

Originally Posted by red mpls

laugh.gif

just like no one is being forced to buy which you clearly overlooked in the post....buy & pay the fees like the seller request/states in listing or dont & someone else will

i hate the low ballers that offer you something low, you accept it under your terms of them sending as gift or adding the 4% then they just send regular payment and paypal deducts your fees.
mad.gif
  i swear some of these people have no ethics like they are doing me the favor of buying my stuff 
laugh.gif

i hate the low ballers that offer you something low, you accept it under your terms of them sending as gift or adding the 4% then they just send regular payment and paypal deducts your fees.
mad.gif
  i swear some of these people have no ethics like they are doing me the favor of buying my stuff 
laugh.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

No, I don't work for paypal.
I care because I'm an honest buyer that has become aware of shady buyers like you.
You charging fees that you're supposed to pay yourself hurts your credibility as a buyer.
Rather than making an honest amount of money you would rather screw buyers over buy breaking paypal's rules to earn more money.

Fees that you as the seller are supposed to pay. Why do you keep neglecting the fact that sellers are supposed to pay that 4% fee?
Why are you breaking paypal's rules so you can earn a couple bucks?

THANKYOU

some people are cheap and would rather put their $ into a big greedy corporation, rather then some dude whos doing nothing wrong and hurting no one trying to make a few extra bucks.

if people don't like how i do business then go pay more elsewhere, that's fine with me.   i circumvent fees any way i can because it benifits ME,  i could care less about the suits working at ebay and paypal when their raising fees constantly and strictly cater to buyers.

This is an assumption.
You put $200 into a big greedy corporation that has sweatshops all over the world and produces their shoes for less than $10 a pair.
Now you're trying to sell those shoes because you realize you need money to pay for other things.
Without paypal you would suffer a great loss in your cash flow.
Paypal is your middle man to customers all over the world.
Now you're breaking paypal's rules so you can save some money because you hate paypal.
You can start your own online money sending business or stop using paypal, it's that simple.

No, I don't work for paypal.
I care because I'm an honest buyer that has become aware of shady buyers like you.
You charging fees that you're supposed to pay yourself hurts your credibility as a buyer.
Rather than making an honest amount of money you would rather screw buyers over buy breaking paypal's rules to earn more money.

Fees that you as the seller are supposed to pay. Why do you keep neglecting the fact that sellers are supposed to pay that 4% fee?
Why are you breaking paypal's rules so you can earn a couple bucks?

THANKYOU

some people are cheap and would rather put their $ into a big greedy corporation, rather then some dude whos doing nothing wrong and hurting no one trying to make a few extra bucks.

if people don't like how i do business then go pay more elsewhere, that's fine with me.   i circumvent fees any way i can because it benifits ME,  i could care less about the suits working at ebay and paypal when their raising fees constantly and strictly cater to buyers.

This is an assumption.
You put $200 into a big greedy corporation that has sweatshops all over the world and produces their shoes for less than $10 a pair.
Now you're trying to sell those shoes because you realize you need money to pay for other things.
Without paypal you would suffer a great loss in your cash flow.
Paypal is your middle man to customers all over the world.
Now you're breaking paypal's rules so you can save some money because you hate paypal.
You can start your own online money sending business or stop using paypal, it's that simple.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

My point is that people who break paypal's rules are not honest sellers.
They would rather screw over buyers buy making them pay 4% fees that they as sellers are supposed to pay so they can earn more cash.

They would rather screw over buyers buy making them pay 4% fees that they as sellers are supposed to pay so they can earn more cash.

* note to self ingore any pm's from iYen regarding items being sold*

back to the program
GET OVER IT!

im a very honest buyer/seller never scammed a soul & has never been scammed... when i make a listing ebay/cl/nt/anywhere i state i accept paypal & i dont pay the 4% fees & my prices dont include shipping... once that is read & you still pm/email me, im under the impression you know the deal & what ill accept so there should be no problem your either goning to pay the extra or its going to be sent asa gift.......
Originally Posted by tim teufel

mad.gif
laugh.gif

ive returned many payments because of people doing this
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
Did you know that Paypal isn't free?
You're using paypal's service to receive money. What makes you think that paypal isn't going to take a chunk of that?
I'm fine with the fact that paypal deducts said amount of money from my payments because I agreed to those terms.

* note to self ingore any pm's from iYen regarding items being sold*

back to the program
GET OVER IT!

im a very honest buyer/seller never scammed a soul & has never been scammed... when i make a listing ebay/cl/nt/anywhere i state i accept paypal & i dont pay the 4% fees & my prices dont include shipping... once that is read & you still pm/email me, im under the impression you know the deal & what ill accept so there should be no problem your either goning to pay the extra or its going to be sent asa gift.......

mad.gif
laugh.gif

ive returned many payments because of people doing this
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
You're using paypal's service to receive money. What makes you think that paypal isn't going to take a chunk of that?
I'm fine with the fact that paypal deducts said amount of money from my payments because I agreed to those terms.

DON'T SEE WHY THIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL? DUDES CAN'T DO MATH ANYMORE? IF YOU ARE A SELLER AND DON'T WANT TO PAY PAYPAL FEES JUST ADD THE 4% TO YOUR STARTING PRICE!

WANT $200 IN YOUR POCKET FOR THE SHOES?

200 x .04 = 8

LIST SHOES AT $208!

YOU GET YOUR $200 AND THE BUYER IS PROTECTED.

/THREAD.

EDIT: FUTURE SCAMMERS IN THIS THREAD
nerd.gif

DON'T SEE WHY THIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL? DUDES CAN'T DO MATH ANYMORE? IF YOU ARE A SELLER AND DON'T WANT TO PAY PAYPAL FEES JUST ADD THE 4% TO YOUR STARTING PRICE!

200 x .04 = 8

LIST SHOES AT $208!

/THREAD.

EDIT: FUTURE SCAMMERS IN THIS THREAD
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

200 x .04 = 8

LIST SHOES AT $208!

/THREAD.

im pretty sure we all understand this & some have thier ways of listing set but iYen is just being a #$%^&*() about it...take paypals hand out ya @@!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

200 x .04 = 8

LIST SHOES AT $208!

/THREAD.

im pretty sure we all understand this & some have thier ways of listing set but iYen is just being a #$%^&*() about it...take paypals hand out ya @@!

Lets get back to the subject at hand guys. Tim, I'm guessing you made this thread in reference to the 11.5 and above forum? Cause honestly, that's the only one that takes forever to get approved. Hands down, the best buy sell mod(s) is(are) whoever is running the 9.5 - 10 (jaymatik/justhotkickz). I literally had a listing approved, sold, and closed within two hours. And I already know the excuse that's gonna come in response to not approving threads in a more timely manner, "remember that I VOLUNTEER my time to do this and I don't get paid for it". Well that doesn't mean that you don't have to be responsible about it. You took on the job, now do it! When I volunteer at the thanksgiving food drive, I don't show up 4 hours late and think it's okay because I am volunteering. The site leader would chew me out for that!

end rant.

Lets get back to the subject at hand guys. Tim, I'm guessing you made this thread in reference to the 11.5 and above forum? Cause honestly, that's the only one that takes forever to get approved. Hands down, the best buy sell mod(s) is(are) whoever is running the 9.5 - 10 (jaymatik/justhotkickz). I literally had a listing approved, sold, and closed within two hours. And I already know the excuse that's gonna come in response to not approving threads in a more timely manner, "remember that I VOLUNTEER my time to do this and I don't get paid for it". Well that doesn't mean that you don't have to be responsible about it. You took on the job, now do it! When I volunteer at the thanksgiving food drive, I don't show up 4 hours late and think it's okay because I am volunteering. The site leader would chew me out for that!

end rant.

mad.gif
laugh.gif

i have given paypal enough money for one lifetime. thank god most buyers i come across dont have your mentality 
sick.gif
  it all comes down to as a buyer you either agree to the sellers terms or keep it moving. simple as that. outside of ebay the seller calls the shots,dont like it peace the eff out

mad.gif
laugh.gif

i have given paypal enough money for one lifetime. thank god most buyers i come across dont have your mentality 
sick.gif
  it all comes down to as a buyer you either agree to the sellers terms or keep it moving. simple as that. outside of ebay the seller calls the shots,dont like it peace the eff out

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

end rant.

Amen... i remember posting a listing & asking about it a week later & then it showed up about ten minutes later with a warning to take new pics because the current ones were too old....

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

end rant.

Amen... i remember posting a listing & asking about it a week later & then it showed up about ten minutes later with a warning to take new pics because the current ones were too old....

Back
Top Bottom