got my coworker with a comeback and his jimmies got rustled...

I'm dying at that comeback not because it's witty or anything but just for the fact that two grown men actually had a subliminal penis size feud and used salt and pepper shakers as reference 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's sounds like OP is the one who was rustled. So much so that he had to establish his manhood is bigger, right then and there on the spot. Like, "Boom, my **** is bigger than yours" Literally. And then OP rustled HIMSELF even further after realizing what he just did and needed NT co-signage to ease the rustles.

All over "Ask her if she wants some salt". Dam, OP he got you. He got you real good.

Last edited:
I'm a dude, famb.

I don't have yambs.

I meant in him smashing the chicks I smashed.

I show him pictures of chicks I date and tell him you don't have to spend extraordinary amounts of money to kick it...

$80 is far too high for a first date, IMO...

He counters and says th chicks are ugly and he only deals with fine ladies.

I show him pictures and he blames it on them being young (like college sophomores)

I tell him that they're all 25+ with their own place and career...

And then he finds another reason to hate.
laugh.gif

Or something like "well let me have her"
You gotta understand these folks ain't your friends bruh. Yall around each other a lot cause u at work, but you need to learn the boundaries of that work relationship. Some of these folks don't even want you there, but tolerate you. Thats not to say your a bad person(don't even know you), but the work enviroment is competive and one less person in competion is better for them. As a result dudes be mad sensative and you gotta establish the line between you and your co workers. Why you showing your CO WORKER(not your friend) pics of chicks you smashing or smashed? You getting too close fam.

i dont understand volleyball, the corporate world, or just about anything in here these days...im going to bed

How much of a man are you if you're so easily emasculated? He dished it and got it back. You take your L and move on or you crack more jokes. I abhor people who have the sack to dish it out but are so thin skinned that they get angry or annoyed at you when it comes back. If you're so goddamn thin skinned, shut the **** up :lol:

Last edited:
Im not sure if some of the guys read the same thing i read from the co-worker? "And afterwards, see if she wants some salt." How in the hell yall get a food reference from this?(when there was no refence to food, beside pepper which was clearly stated it meant shooting around in bball).The lady "explained" 'pepper'(related to sports) then op turned the sublingo into food/penis reference between co worker amd himself.. Dude is kinda on the iffy side in your defense op you really didnt specifically say anything about genitalia since dudes wanna be all ray charles to context..

Actually , after re reading it, fontaine fontaine , you took the "salt" comment out of context. It wasn't anything sexual.

He just said salt because it goes with pepper, it was, probably the most lamest play on words in the history of vocabulary.

So, yea, both of yall can take an L and laugh about it later.

Sounds like you both got "rustled" :lol:

I mean.... he dished it out, you came with a comeback... end of story. Happens every day b.

No need to log into NT and make a thread about it.

Back story...

Coworker is a 37 y/o white dude... We're both analysts at my job...

He invites me out to play volleyball with his team... So I show up...

We were talking, and I say "I'm not very good.. I took some tips from my girl. She used to play volleyball in college"

Lady: well, next time you see her,.. Tell her you want to pepper

(Pepper is a volleyball term of shooting around in basketball)

Me: aight cool

Here's where he comes in, jokingly, and I come back

Coworker: and afterwards, she if she wants some salt

Me: you was waiting on that huh? Lulz

Coworker: yep

Me: she might say the salt shaker ain't big enough... They never say no the pepper shakers anyway. That's why chicks always have pepper on deck. :lol:

Coworker got RUSTLED. Dude was all "damn Fontaine.. That's just disgusting man.". Then his face got all red.

I'm over here like " what... You just said you trying to smash my chick "

He responds with "I was just playing man. You went to far"

I'm wee-bey'in because the white chick we were standing with just stood there... Couldn't tell who's side she was on.

I don't think I went too far. What y'all think?

hes a {} bro

Even if he was joking about smashing your chick, why you get so offended? Does he have an actual shot? Is your woman unfaithful? You a 1 min man? You suck at volleyball? White dude better surfer than you? You got ED? 37 your unlucky number? You have secret crush on female coworker? When you walk with white guy to ATM do you yourself ever withdraw money? If so, you're using him...think about it.

Even if he was joking about smashing your chick, why you get so offended? Does he have an actual shot? Is your woman unfaithful? You a 1 min man? You suck at volleyball? White dude better surfer than you? You got ED? 37 your unlucky number? You have secret crush on female coworker? When you walk with white guy to ATM do you yourself ever withdraw money? If so, you're using him...think about it.

View media item 1116632
chill

:lol:

Dude was making an innocent salt & pepper joke and OP went straight for the fatality and removed his dignity. 
laugh.gif

main reason I don't hang with coworkers outside of work, unless we are around the same age or we understand each other lingo.

Last edited:
I took it as a literal joke as in
image.raw
maybe I dont have a sense of humor :rolleyes im asian if that matters :lol:

I mean...it can go either way. son could press those harassment charges lmao. Say you assaulted him with your black penis when all he was talking about was seasoning. You're looking at 37 years bro and you might get shot. stay safe pop

I didnt think it was sexual OPEE. I could see how it could be taken both ways though.

Back
Top Bottom