In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

burning for hours? 
laugh.gif

The South Tower collapsed at 9:59 a.m., less than an hour after beinghit by the hijacked airliner, and at 10:28 a.m. the North Towercollapsed.

there were fires because explosives were planted in the building, bombs were going off. not because of jet fuel
laugh.gif
there were countless people who said they heard bombs going off.

i dont need popular mechanics to "prove" how the towers could come down, i use common sense to tell me that building 7 was never hit and came down in the same fashion as a controlled demolition

burning for hours? 
laugh.gif

The South Tower collapsed at 9:59 a.m., less than an hour after beinghit by the hijacked airliner, and at 10:28 a.m. the North Towercollapsed.

there were fires because explosives were planted in the building, bombs were going off. not because of jet fuel
laugh.gif
there were countless people who said they heard bombs going off.

i dont need popular mechanics to "prove" how the towers could come down, i use common sense to tell me that building 7 was never hit and came down in the same fashion as a controlled demolition

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

The towers had to be taken down demolitions style. If you think about it, the plane hit different places in each tower, but when they fell, they both fell at the same speed and the same way. It started with the top floors and continued down until it was completely demolished.

When the plane hit the tower the fuel and whatever else may have burned the metal on let's say 10-20 of the floors below, causing those floors to collapse and then after a few moments or seconds of pressure, the floors below that would have given out and then the top floors would be last. But the fact that the came down top to bottom is suspect to me. Or maybe the metal and structure on the few floors below may have given way and the building may have tipped. But it went straight down.

It's so insane to me LOL.. I just can't wrap my head around it.

What do you mean the collapse started with the top floors? It clearly starts with the floors where the crash occurred and the fires spread; the building mass above it falls since the beams buckled and nothing's supporting it, and then the resulting force crushes the building mass below it. Looking at other videos of the south tower falling right now, it even starts to tip slightly as it's going down, which is what you'd expect since the damage was uneven. Even still, I feel like a lot of people expect that when the towers go down they would tip over as if godzilla toppled them or a gust of wind came or something, when that simply isn't how it works. 

The problem with all these videos is you hear people on the scene say stuff like "it sounded like a bomb going off" or "it sounded like a missile coming in." and if you aren't paying attention your brain lends credence to those accounts. But most of the people they quote have no idea what an actual bomb or missile would sound or look like since they are regular joes and have never heard or seen that before. Or the person quoted might be using it as a figure of speech/for illustrative purposes. For example, if a truck backfired and somebody on the scene said "It sounded like a bomb went off," that doesn't lend any credence to the truck being a bomb, it was just the best way that person knew how to describe it. Also explosions due to something on the plane or in the towers detonating post-impact don't seem all that unlikely IMO, but that doesn't mean explosive charges were placed. Just from watching the video I posted you can tell the building fails due to the columns buckling and no explosions caused that. 

Similarly, if you'll look at the video I linked you'll see that as the towers go down there are clouds of smoke and debris being spewed outward from the towers, which led a lot of people to think "OMZ SMOKE CLOUD AND LOUD NOISE IT'S A BOMB."  When that much weight is falling like that, the air in between each floorplate and all the ash, debris, etc is being forced outward rapidly, resulting in the outward expulsion of the smoke clouds. It's no different than if you put some flour in between your palms and clap your hands together. 

Beyond that, knowing anybody that was on the plane that hit the pentagon or knowing somebody that witnessed it firsthand like the one Miami fan on this page posted debunks a lot of the other nonsense in these videos. But above all, I'm not willing to believe that anybody in our government was malicious enough to kill several thousand innocent civilians just to get contracts for Haliburton. Literally nothing else was gained from the attacks; they killed the economy and we are still relying on OPEC for oil. Too many people would have had to know about the plan if the gov't was actually behind it and I really believe at some level that somebody would have had issue with killing civilians like that for no reason. 

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

The towers had to be taken down demolitions style. If you think about it, the plane hit different places in each tower, but when they fell, they both fell at the same speed and the same way. It started with the top floors and continued down until it was completely demolished.

When the plane hit the tower the fuel and whatever else may have burned the metal on let's say 10-20 of the floors below, causing those floors to collapse and then after a few moments or seconds of pressure, the floors below that would have given out and then the top floors would be last. But the fact that the came down top to bottom is suspect to me. Or maybe the metal and structure on the few floors below may have given way and the building may have tipped. But it went straight down.

It's so insane to me LOL.. I just can't wrap my head around it.

What do you mean the collapse started with the top floors? It clearly starts with the floors where the crash occurred and the fires spread; the building mass above it falls since the beams buckled and nothing's supporting it, and then the resulting force crushes the building mass below it. Looking at other videos of the south tower falling right now, it even starts to tip slightly as it's going down, which is what you'd expect since the damage was uneven. Even still, I feel like a lot of people expect that when the towers go down they would tip over as if godzilla toppled them or a gust of wind came or something, when that simply isn't how it works. 

The problem with all these videos is you hear people on the scene say stuff like "it sounded like a bomb going off" or "it sounded like a missile coming in." and if you aren't paying attention your brain lends credence to those accounts. But most of the people they quote have no idea what an actual bomb or missile would sound or look like since they are regular joes and have never heard or seen that before. Or the person quoted might be using it as a figure of speech/for illustrative purposes. For example, if a truck backfired and somebody on the scene said "It sounded like a bomb went off," that doesn't lend any credence to the truck being a bomb, it was just the best way that person knew how to describe it. Also explosions due to something on the plane or in the towers detonating post-impact don't seem all that unlikely IMO, but that doesn't mean explosive charges were placed. Just from watching the video I posted you can tell the building fails due to the columns buckling and no explosions caused that. 

Similarly, if you'll look at the video I linked you'll see that as the towers go down there are clouds of smoke and debris being spewed outward from the towers, which led a lot of people to think "OMZ SMOKE CLOUD AND LOUD NOISE IT'S A BOMB."  When that much weight is falling like that, the air in between each floorplate and all the ash, debris, etc is being forced outward rapidly, resulting in the outward expulsion of the smoke clouds. It's no different than if you put some flour in between your palms and clap your hands together. 

Beyond that, knowing anybody that was on the plane that hit the pentagon or knowing somebody that witnessed it firsthand like the one Miami fan on this page posted debunks a lot of the other nonsense in these videos. But above all, I'm not willing to believe that anybody in our government was malicious enough to kill several thousand innocent civilians just to get contracts for Haliburton. Literally nothing else was gained from the attacks; they killed the economy and we are still relying on OPEC for oil. Too many people would have had to know about the plan if the gov't was actually behind it and I really believe at some level that somebody would have had issue with killing civilians like that for no reason. 

Do any of yall know that Loose Change was created as a "what if" movie and later promoted as a documentary because the producer wouldnt fund it otherwise

And this is with whom you believe blindly?

Do any of yall know that Loose Change was created as a "what if" movie and later promoted as a documentary because the producer wouldnt fund it otherwise

And this is with whom you believe blindly?

The same dudes that say "Don't believe everything you read/are told!" need to not believe everything they read/are told 
laugh.gif

The same dudes that say "Don't believe everything you read/are told!" need to not believe everything they read/are told 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

September Clues was the most tin-foil hat nonsense I have ever seen. I watched it last night and then immediatly watched the videos debunking it. I love how they cut out parts of videos, and interviews in order to support their "conspiracy". Yeah...it was all a fake. Yet I know people that were there and saw it happen. I work in DC,  and I also know people that saw the plane flying low into the Pentagon.  I guess my long-time friends must be government controlled robots or something.  I won't sit here and say that there wasn't something fishy going on, but still....a fake tv report?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You SERIOUSLY believe that's not possible? 
roll.gif
 Put this 9/11 stuff aside.. Some company/organization (see meaning of "Network") controls EVERYTHING you watch on the tube.. I hope for your own sake you know that.

Yet I know people that were there and saw it happen

Saw WHAT happen? 
I also know people that saw the plane flying low into the Pentagon.

indifferent.gif

You also must believe a plane crashed here too huh?

crater1.jpg

roll.gif
 I applaud the powers that be.. Actually have people believing a damn Jet airliner created that 
laugh.gif
.. With NO plane wreckage in sight 
30t6p3b.gif

800px-N575UA-2008-09-13-YVR.jpg

alien.gif

September Clues was the most tin-foil hat nonsense I have ever seen. I watched it last night and then immediatly watched the videos debunking it. I love how they cut out parts of videos, and interviews in order to support their "conspiracy". Yeah...it was all a fake. Yet I know people that were there and saw it happen. I work in DC,  and I also know people that saw the plane flying low into the Pentagon.  I guess my long-time friends must be government controlled robots or something.  I won't sit here and say that there wasn't something fishy going on, but still....a fake tv report?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
 Put this 9/11 stuff aside.. Some company/organization (see meaning of "Network") controls EVERYTHING you watch on the tube.. I hope for your own sake you know that.

Saw WHAT happen? 

indifferent.gif

crater1.jpg

roll.gif
 I applaud the powers that be.. Actually have people believing a damn Jet airliner created that 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Watched the September Clues video, and if it wasnt planes that hit the towers, pentagon, and crashed in the field like the video is suggesting... Then what happened to the planes and the passengers?
indifferent.gif
Are you serious? Have you ever even watched TV?

Spoiler [+]
lost.jpg

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Watched the September Clues video, and if it wasnt planes that hit the towers, pentagon, and crashed in the field like the video is suggesting... Then what happened to the planes and the passengers?
indifferent.gif
Are you serious? Have you ever even watched TV?

Spoiler [+]
lost.jpg

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

crater1.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif

You kidding me dude?  the 9-11 attacks, one of the most prolific days in the history of the world, was all a fake tv report?  Yeah...the planes were super-imposed into the frame....rrrright.  Come on dude...get real.  I'm not gonna sit here and keep going back and forth with you, cause it's pointless.  Believe what you want.

And that little video you told me to watch was absurd,  especially after watching like 3 videos totally debunking that nonsense.  The fact that September Clues decided to leave out information, cut videos short, cut interviews short, proves to me that the only hoax was the one trying to be pulled of by the creator of that video.  And that fact that you BELIEVE that stuff.......
roll.gif
.......please. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

crater1.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif

You kidding me dude?  the 9-11 attacks, one of the most prolific days in the history of the world, was all a fake tv report?  Yeah...the planes were super-imposed into the frame....rrrright.  Come on dude...get real.  I'm not gonna sit here and keep going back and forth with you, cause it's pointless.  Believe what you want.

And that little video you told me to watch was absurd,  especially after watching like 3 videos totally debunking that nonsense.  The fact that September Clues decided to leave out information, cut videos short, cut interviews short, proves to me that the only hoax was the one trying to be pulled of by the creator of that video.  And that fact that you BELIEVE that stuff.......
roll.gif
.......please. 

roll.gif
.......please. 
I'll believe what makes sense to me.. Not what television and politicians want me to believe 
happy.gif

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.

- John Lennon

Pass me my tin foil hat please. 
glasses.gif

Edit: And ftr, those people you put your faith in leave out more information in documents than any other.. Find out what Donald Rumsfeld did with the $2.3 trillion that went "missing" from the Department of Defense 
sick.gif
.. Connect the dots

roll.gif
.......please. 
I'll believe what makes sense to me.. Not what television and politicians want me to believe 
happy.gif

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.

- John Lennon

glasses.gif

Edit: And ftr, those people you put your faith in leave out more information in documents than any other.. Find out what Donald Rumsfeld did with the $2.3 trillion that went "missing" from the Department of Defense 
sick.gif
.. Connect the dots

roll.gif
.......please. 
happy.gif

- John Lennon

glasses.gif

sick.gif
.. Connect the dots

Exactly.

roll.gif
.......please. 
happy.gif

- John Lennon

glasses.gif

sick.gif
.. Connect the dots

Exactly.

September Clues was the worst 9/11 Documentary ever made though LOLOL

But we know no plane crashed in that field nor into the pentagon. The towers blew up from the inside before anything hit it and were brought down demolition style.

Back
Top Bottom