In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

September Clues was the worst 9/11 Documentary ever made though LOLOL

But we know no plane crashed in that field nor into the pentagon. The towers blew up from the inside before anything hit it and were brought down demolition style.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Just watched the all the videos on youtube. Crazy, this $#@! gets you thinking!

thats the good and the bad of the internet. Anyone with a camera and an opinion can make up things and put it like its "news" or "journalism"

Does the goverment do some shady stuff? Sure. Did they kill 3,000 people by faking a terrorist attack, in order to prompt going to war in the Middle East? Not a chance
U do realize that war generates trillions of dollars right? That's all it is about and ever will be.

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Just watched the all the videos on youtube. Crazy, this $#@! gets you thinking!

thats the good and the bad of the internet. Anyone with a camera and an opinion can make up things and put it like its "news" or "journalism"

Does the goverment do some shady stuff? Sure. Did they kill 3,000 people by faking a terrorist attack, in order to prompt going to war in the Middle East? Not a chance
U do realize that war generates trillions of dollars right? That's all it is about and ever will be.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

On 9/11 the laws of physics were defied 3 times in one day.... A building falling at free fall speed without any type of implosion
laugh.gif
.   NORAD stood down for 1 hr completely that day.. 
roll.gif
 The worlds largest defense CENTER in the world stood down while several planes were allowed to fly into NY airspace. The BLACK BOXES IN THOSE PLANES are made to withstand like 10000 degrees and they havent been found .
laugh.gif
 #imjussayin
I suggest you read the Popular Mechanics article about 911 which easily describes how the towers went down. Let me guess, Popular Mechanics was bought off by the US Government, right?

i did read it ... it didnt make anysense as to why building 7 fell down in the same fashion... IM no fool son.. THERE ARE 10s of 1000s of engineers and building experts who realized what occured as soon as they saw the footage... i mean its whatever dude. your stuck in your beliefs and I will try to persua u into anything... MEDIA is controlled by the same people running the show.. get a clue buddy
Do you just conveniently ignore the opinions of the engineers that don't believe there was a conspiracy on behalf of the American government?

On 9/11 the laws of physics were defied 3 times in one day.... A building falling at free fall speed without any type of implosion
laugh.gif
.   NORAD stood down for 1 hr completely that day.. 
roll.gif
 The worlds largest defense CENTER in the world stood down while several planes were allowed to fly into NY airspace. The BLACK BOXES IN THOSE PLANES are made to withstand like 10000 degrees and they havent been found .
laugh.gif
 #imjussayin
I suggest you read the Popular Mechanics article about 911 which easily describes how the towers went down. Let me guess, Popular Mechanics was bought off by the US Government, right?

i did read it ... it didnt make anysense as to why building 7 fell down in the same fashion... IM no fool son.. THERE ARE 10s of 1000s of engineers and building experts who realized what occured as soon as they saw the footage... i mean its whatever dude. your stuck in your beliefs and I will try to persua u into anything... MEDIA is controlled by the same people running the show.. get a clue buddy
Do you just conveniently ignore the opinions of the engineers that don't believe there was a conspiracy on behalf of the American government?

What I don't understand is how if all of this stuff is supposedly true, how the same government can't pull all of these videos and documents debunking 9/11.

Unless of course they're trying to pit us against each other without even trying...

*cue raptor meme*

What I don't understand is how if all of this stuff is supposedly true, how the same government can't pull all of these videos and documents debunking 9/11.

Unless of course they're trying to pit us against each other without even trying...

*cue raptor meme*

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

*cue raptor meme*
they know that conspiracy theories, whether credible (as in this case) or not, will always only appeal to a tiny fraction of people...

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

*cue raptor meme*
they know that conspiracy theories, whether credible (as in this case) or not, will always only appeal to a tiny fraction of people...

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
@ the debunking video. Made whoever made September Clues look like a straight nincompoop.

Exactly.  And even with the proof right in their faces, people still actually BELIEVE that September Clues nonsense. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
@ the debunking video. Made whoever made September Clues look like a straight nincompoop.

Exactly.  And even with the proof right in their faces, people still actually BELIEVE that September Clues nonsense. 
30t6p3b.gif

Y not just crash another plane into a tall building with no explosives in it and see if it falls the same way as the twin towers did in NY.

Y not just crash another plane into a tall building with no explosives in it and see if it falls the same way as the twin towers did in NY.

Back
Top Bottom