manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

wut part of NT staff is this manglor guy? never heard of him
Buy/Sell guide, ironically
laugh.gif
. Types "ta" instead of "to." Cool dude, from what I know of him.
lol...how could he be so heartless. this is part of the reason why i got out the game and switched up to casual kicks. too much work for shoes youwant, its not worth the struggle, will not get you P more than nice reg. kicks....list goes on, more negatives then positives

Don't take the L yet . Give him a couple of days to response . PM him and give him the url to this thread.

Anytime anyone does someone else on NT wrong like that it's straight up BS

You don't do that to family

indifferent.gif

I have the perfect solution for ink stains....

simply cover stain in peanut butter and let sit.

works most effectively if the entire shoe is dipped in peanut butter

I paid 115 for some black and white og 12's with no sole and a beat up outside. He got me with some nice $%% pics.

Realtalk though dont do biz on the net meet up, if you cant then dont get em.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

still creased as hell..

you can use them to ball in, nothin more
laugh.gif

word, i exclusively ball in kicks that have the sole coming off, my shoes applaud me as i drive to the hole

damn b, he got you real good.

Mann, folks like that and scammers make it hard for the legit sellers on NT.
tired.gif
{

roll.gif
I don't see what you're $@%&!% about. He told you the shoes were worn, he said there were STAINS on the shoe, he refused to supplyadditional picks. You're just the fool who bought them anyway.
ohwell.gif

I'm too drunk to read the thread but did this Manglor guy's sn say anything more than "NT Staff" ? No "buy/sell guide" at least?You simply got got bruh.

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying that dude got a steal considering the pics. Them !*#*$ is through. I wouldn't pay $5 for those...
roll.gif
You was going to wear those ? Like casually ?

roll.gif

Word. In no way are those raggedy Fool Greys a steal. Most homeless people would look at you in disgust if you offered them those kicks for free...

Thats definitely a misrepresentation of the product IMO. Thats an old "airfob" tactic. You're supposed to take detailed pics of the wear andtear/imperfections when you're selling a shoe like that. Homeboy took pics that made the shoes look better than they actually were to get more money thanthey were worth.

^But I'm saying, home boy asked for additional pics. The seller said no, and dude was like what ever it's gravy. Son lightweight deserved to getburned.
laugh.gif

No doubt.

He was asking for that raping even thinking about that purchase but it kinda greasy that the Buy/Sell Mod did him like that.

Like others said...take the L and learn from it.

I did...now I only cop DS kicks.

That's wrong. I didn't read the whole story, but did you contact him directly? Maybe you could come to some sort of compromise

I don't think he should get more leeway just because he is a part of the "NT Staff" than any other member that was to do the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom