Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone incessantly told you that 1 +1 =3, you'd be annoyed as well. 
never understood this about atheists. they are like the grinch or ebenezer scrooge. like something happen so bad in their life involving religion that they hate it so much, can never mind their own when people are happy about it, and have to belittle any god believers.

i think like method man is the only atheist ive ever talked to on here who actually respects your beliefs and doesnt try to prove your stupid
laugh.gif
If someone incessantly told you that 1 +1 =3, you'd be annoyed as well. 
It goes both ways so if we are ignorant then so are you.

I don't hate on anyones beliefs. I believe everyone is entitled to believe what they want even if I don't agree.
Believing in a being/entity that is all powerful and can control events on earth from somewhere in outer space is a belief. 

Not believing in such an entity is not a belief. It's a fact of life. There's no empirical proof or suggestive data that such an entity exists. 
Some would say that there is empirical proof that we did come from somewhere?

especially when the response contributes nothing.

Yep especially when the response contributes nothing to your own opinions.

I guess this is the first time on NT, someone has ever sided with and defended someone in an argument directed at someone else. This is the FIRST time that's ever happened. In the history of NT. You guys are pioneers man, give yourselves a pat on the back. :D

especially when the response contributes nothing.
Yep especially when the response contributes nothing to your own opinions.

I guess this is the first time on NT, someone has ever sided with and defended someone in an argument directed at someone else. This is the FIRST time that's ever happened. In the history of NT. You guys are pioneers man, give yourselves a pat on the back.
happy.gif
especially when there was no point to be defended.

pat on the back given. 

I guess that the original statement that the response was directed towards was irrelevant as well, in that case I apologize for my irrelevant statement.
...but it was relevant.  KillTheHype said he doesn't hate on anyone's beliefs, and wawawowwewwowoweewewewewaea stated why he doesn't think his position constitutes a "belief."  Even if it was irrelevant, he didn't respond with "THANKS KillTheHype!".

Having said that, I must now depart.

Last edited:

pat on the back given. 

Right it appears both you you were just ranting about nothing then. He said something, you quoted him and commented about nothing, and I commented on your response to him. This is fun. :D

Let's do it again, I make a point. Someone quotes me and makes a rebuttal and then someone else defends the original point. Every time this happens on NT I suppose it makes all the opinions in that chain of discussions useless. :nerd:

Last edited:

pat on the back given. 
Right it appears both you you were just ranting about nothing then. He said something, you quoted him and commented about nothing, and I commented on your response to him. This is fun.
happy.gif

Let's do it again, I make a point. Someone quotes me and makes a rebuttal and then someone else defends the original point. Every time this happens on NT I suppose it makes all the opinions in that chain of discussions useless.
nerd.gif
I guess your life consists of challenges and rebuttals...i'm not about that life, I sincerely apologize.

To sum up this thread:
Most people are stupid and resort to insults when they feel like what they believe in, whether it's science or religion, has come into question because they don't actually know anything about what they believe in.

I guess your life consists of challenges and rebuttals...i'm not about that life, I sincerely apologize.

View media item 239033
Yea yet you engage in rebuttals with other people. This entire thread has been you posting rebuttals at people posts, all of a sudden you're NOT about that life?

Is this guy serious right now? It'll be one thing if you made this statement and didn't have a heap of evidence to the contrary in the thread. You gotta be kidding me. :lol:

This is beyond hypocrisy, cause I believe you actually believe the nonsense that's coming out of your mouth. If you are scared to get into an argument with me just say so, but stop acting like you're beyond it. :lol:

There's 2 full pages of you getting into it with Master Zik. GTHOOHWTBS :D

He doesn't like rebuttals yet he responds to my rebuttals. :rolleyes :D

Last edited:

Yea yet you engage in rebuttals with other people. This entire thread has been you posting rebuttals at people posts, all of a sudden you're NOT about that life?

Is this guy serious right now? It'll be one thing if you made this statement and didn't have a heap of evidence to the contrary in the thread. You gotta be kidding me.
laugh.gif

This is beyond hypocrisy, cause I believe you actually believe the nonsense that's coming out of your mouth. If you are scared to get into an argument with me just say so, but stop acting like you're beyond it.
laugh.gif

There's 2 full pages of you getting into it with Master Zik. GTHOOHWTBS
happy.gif

He doesn't like rebuttals yet he responds to my rebuttals.
eyes.gif
happy.gif
I guess I phrased it wrongly "your whole life". 

Yah I'm not about that 'treating everything' as a challenge and a rebuttal. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

How do you know whether or not I treat everything like a challenge or rebuttal, I aint no lawyer. I'm just doing the same thing you're doing without being a bloody hypocrite about it. :D

I do love challenging myself, doing this with you is NOT a challenge.

Last edited:

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
How do you know whether or not I treat everything like a challenge or rebuttal, I aint no lawyer. I'm just doing the same thing you're doing without being a bloody hypocrite about it.
happy.gif

I do love challenging myself, doing this with you is NOT a challenge.
Ok you don't. And you are a good person for it...pat on the back. Good for you 
happy.gif

Last edited:
^^^That was surprisingly refreshing. Carry on.

Anyhow I'm thinking about attending church recreationally. Anyone else do this? They got good food, women, and a potential for networking. :nerd:

Anyhow I'm thinking about attending church recreationally. Anyone else do this? They got good food, women, and a potential for networking. :nerd:

That doesn't seem like a good idea. A rather bad idea in my head. :lol:

That would be interesting. What kind would you goto? And if you do, would you post on your experience?

That would be interesting. What kind would you goto? And if you do, would you post on your experience?

I mean it's not like i haven't been to church before, hopefully I don't spontaneously combust. I used to go with my Seventh Day Adventist friends a lot. My step dad is a seventh day, so that could be a good one to start with. Or I could just take it back to my Catholic roots, I haven't been to a Catholic church in like 15 years. I just remember it terrified me as a kid. Baptist church's seem like the most fun and the best bet for good food.

I will post my experience, when I decide the best way to approach this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom