Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this dude a atheist or sumtn?
Master Zik is trying his hardest to be clever, because of  my avi. In trying to be clever he keeps highlighting my original point: that his comment about praying over food in public was indeed lacking of any particular form of insight.

He has a history of doing this, i.e. trying to get the last word...seem smarter than he usually is.  You've probably noticed it throughout the thread, with his attempts at positioning himself as the captain of the discussion and arbiter of all things atheist (a complex that propagates the stereotype that atheists are smug and condescending, which not all of them are).

It's easier to not take him seriously and address him with the same bush league methods that he uses (gifs, random youtube vids, smiley faces etc). He is a disciple of Sillyputty/futuremd and is trying his hardest to ascend to the throne which putty had as a 'defender' of all things science/neildegrassi and 'mocker' of all religious thought.

You'll probably observe it in his reply to this comment.

That's why all the gifs of the Dude. But the thing about the Dude is that he care bout any one man's ethos, belief, the Dude wouldn't mock, and 
laugh.gif
 at an one man's belief. Which is the sadly ironic thing. 

But hey the internet is serious business to people like Zik. 

Play on!

Last edited:
Master Zik is trying his hardest to be clever
Is that what I was doing?
he keeps highlighting my original point: that his comment about praying over food in public was indeed lacking of any particular form of insight.
Is that what you meant by:
:lol:
:stoneface:
???

View media item 237579
He has a history of doing this, i.e. trying to get the last word...seem smarter than he usually is. You've probably noticed it throughout the thread, with his attempts at positioning himself as the captain of the discussion and arbiter of all things atheist (a complex that propagates the stereotype that atheists are smug and condescending, which not all of them are).
View media item 237580
A poor one but an opinion nonetheless. At least I know now where I stand in your skewed vision.
It's easier to not take him seriously and address him with the same bush league methods that he uses (gifs, random youtube vids, smiley faces etc). He is a disciple of Sillyputty/futuremd and is trying his hardest to ascend to the throne which putty had as a 'defender' of all things science/neildegrassi and 'mocker' of all religious thought.
http://x.vukajlija.com/var/uploads/reactions/201206/8424/215yc2.gif
View media item 237582

:lol: Kinda makes sense you would think this despite the fact that as far as engaging in religious threads go I've been doing that before that guy was a member here but I understand you gotta cook up some narrative to believe in since I'm "trying my hardest" along with w/e other warped views you have about me. Plus saying I'm trying to be like putty and then referencing my posts on this forum wouldn't support your argument at all if you actually read my posts and understood them.

My son really called it a throne though :lol:, internets really are serious business.

But let me go back and stick to what I said about you before.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Master Zik  

Is that what I was doing?Is that what you meant by:
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

???

A poor one but an opinion nonetheless. At least I know now where I stand in your skewed vision.
laugh.gif
Kinda makes sense you would think this despite the fact that as far as engaging in religious threads go I've been doing that before that guy was a member here but I understand you gotta cook up some narrative to believe in since I'm "trying my hardest" along with w/e other warped views you have about me. Plus saying I'm trying to be like putty and then referencing my posts on this forum wouldn't support your argument at all if you actually read my posts and understood them.

My son really called it a throne though
laugh.gif
, internets really are serious business.

But let me go back and stick to what I said about you before.

the thread is only light right now because OP asked a list of questions that forces people to focus on that rather than their usual bashing.

:lol: My parents or school i forget, told me about santa clause too but I always knew it was a joke.

Didn't get that same feel with God because I know where me and him stand.

And whoever posted the agnostic vs atheist nonsense needs to look a bit harder.
Regardless of the technical definitions, those that identify as agnostic instead of atheists tend to not care for mocking other cultures and religions, and avoid the 24/7 endless trolling and disrespect many atheists proudly take part in.

never understood this about atheists. they are like the grinch or ebenezer scrooge. like something happen so bad in their life involving religion that they hate it so much, can never mind their own when people are happy about it, and have to belittle any god believers.

i think like method man is the only atheist ive ever talked to on here who actually respects your beliefs and doesnt try to prove your stupid :lol:

never understood this about atheists. they are like the grinch or ebenezer scrooge. like something happen so bad in their life involving religion that they hate it so much, can never mind their own when people are happy about it, and have to belittle any god believers.

i think like method man is the only atheist ive ever talked to on here who actually respects your beliefs and doesnt try to prove your stupid :lol:

LOL, religious people are always looking at lack of religion through their narrow-minded, well more like bird-brain minded perspective. They cannot fathom living without their religion so they assume everyone who isn't religious got raped by pedophile Jesus. These type of comments are what prompts disrespectful and smug remarks from atheists. For every action is a harsher, opposite reaction. Religious people on this thread continue to exhibit the hypocrisy that is the signature of their brethren even in these discussions.

I don't have to respect your beliefs, I do have to respect your right to have them. There are many destructive beliefs on this planet that even YOU do not respect, so don't come at atheists with that.

Isn't it funny that one of the biggest complaints by religious people on NT, is people coming into their church threads and corrupting it. Yet look at this thread, a thread directed at atheists and religious people are coming here to complain and even make disrespectful remarks directed at atheists.

Bucha hypocrites and crybabies :D

Last edited:
the thread is only light right now because OP asked a list of questions that forces people to focus on that rather than their usual bashing.

laugh.gif
My parents or school i forget, told me about santa clause too but I always knew it was a joke.

Didn't get that same feel with God because I know where me and him stand.

And whoever posted the agnostic vs atheist nonsense needs to look a bit harder.
Regardless of the technical definitions, those that identify as agnostic instead of atheists tend to not care for mocking other cultures and religions, and avoid the 24/7 endless trolling and disrespect many atheists proudly take part in.

i think like method man is the only atheist ive ever talked to on here who actually respects your beliefs and doesnt try to prove your stupid
laugh.gif
If someone incessantly told you that 1 +1 =3, you'd be annoyed as well. 

Dudes always wanna cry they're the victims. Has to be a case where something bad happened to us.

It goes both ways so if we are ignorant then so are you.

I don't hate on anyones beliefs. I believe everyone is entitled to believe what they want even if I don't agree.

Last edited:
Is that from a GWAR video :lol:

Why dudes acting like we can't have a problem with Christianity though? I had to have something bad happen to me to not believe in God? Wut :lol:

Last edited:

Is that from a GWAR video :lol:

Why dudes acting like we can't have a problem with Christianity though? I had to have something bad happen to me to not believe in God? Wut :lol:

Yeah that's exactly it :smile:

did all the Christians in here have some traumatic experiences with Buddhists, Muslims, and Taoists? :lol:

Serious Question:

When someone sneezes, do you say "Bless You"?

from webby d.-

Definition of BLESS

: to hallow or consecrate by religious rite or word
: to hallow with the sign of the cross
: to invoke divine care for —used in the phrase bless you to wish good health especially to one who has just sneezed

To me its just common courtesy.

I say excuse you. Not in a rude way, very polite about it. I just don't see why you deserve blessings after spewing germs and mucous into my breathing space.

Last edited:
Folks, lets keep the discussion going, but in a THOUGHTFUL and PROGRESSIVE way. Im a Christian and I didnt set this up
to hate on or convert atheist. Questioning Christianity is legal (and biblical), but the bashing it aint cool. Atheism doesn't
mean force-teach me about your God either. Lets keep it civil,intelligent, and adult. Respect is not exclusive
to a belief system. Check your emotions at the door, please.

Last edited:
did all the Christians in here have some traumatic experiences with Buddhists, Muslims, and Taoists? :lol:
I say excuse you. Not in a rude way, very polite about it. I just don't see why you deserve blessings after spewing germs and mucous into my breathing space.
:lol: , yet enlightening....

Folks, lets keep the discussion going, but in a THOUGHTFUL and PROGRESSIVE way. Im a Christian and I didnt set this up
to hate on or convert atheist. Questioning Christianity is legal (and biblical), but the bashing it aint cool. Atheism doesn't
mean force-teach me about your God either. Lets keep it civil,intelligent, and adult. Respect is not exclusive
You might want to stop posting on the internet if criticism bothers you.

You might want to stop posting on the internet if criticism bothers you.

You can respectfully criticize though. that's what he's saying.

You can respectfully criticize though. that's what he's saying.

Anti-christian, Satanic, and Atheist beliefs are inherently disrespectful to many Christians, no matter how "respectfully" someone puts it. If Atheists are asked to be a little less arrogant, I think Christians need to be a little less sensitive for these conversations to be civil.

Eg. If I say something like, the Judeochristian God is evil and religion brainwashes people.

^^^This will offend 99 percent of religious people on this site and prompt a butt-hurt response when I am simply stating my opinion. This is when it usually escalates to Atheists turning extra condescending.

i think like method man is the only atheist ive ever talked to on here who actually respects your beliefs and doesnt try to prove your stupid
laugh.gif
It goes both ways so if we are ignorant then so are you.

I don't hate on anyones beliefs. I believe everyone is entitled to believe what they want even if I don't agree.
Believing in a being/entity that is all powerful and can control events on earth from somewhere in outer space is a belief. 

Not believing in such an entity is not a belief. It's a fact of life. There's no empirical proof or suggestive data that such an entity exists. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom