Seriously though, whats Cali like?

Can't think of any other state to live in.
32715dedafae7f5b38fdd8ef2977c0c14a84f24.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

a lot of good Filipina chicks in the Bay and SoCal.
yup yup.
where are you going norcal or socal?
just know you have to drive to get to places. nothing is close.
but other than that
cali>everywhere else. and i went to new york last week
sunny breezy weather> sticky sweaty humid weather.
but i want snow. aha

Some movies, TV shows and music videos embellish the reality but the reality is still pretty sweet, at least in the coastal areas. The weather is generallygreat, it rarely gets below freezing over night in winter and even in January and February, it gets above 50 degrees almost every day and in summer it willpretty mild if you are near the Ocean. There are two major metro areas with San Francisco-San Jose-Oak Land and Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim and betweenthose are cities that are small by California standards but would be major cities elsewhere, places like Ventura, Santa Barbara and Monterrey are super chill.The area is alive with many diverse cultures and styles of food. There are a lot of options for entertainment like live music, other cultural events, nightclubs, trendy bars and restaurants and outdoor sports.

The thing about "Cali" (people from here usually do not call California Cali) that most lives up to the image given in the media is how beautiful thewomen are. It is not like every women is a dime but relative to other parts of the country, on the 1-10 scale, when a girl is in Southern California, she willbe 2 to 3 point below what she would be elsewhere. A girl who is a 7 here would be a 10 in almost every other part of the country. Average girls here stand outwhen they are not in SoCal.

move to cali already OP, i know you are getting tired of looking at the mountains and desserts... thats y youre asking.

from what i've experienced during my life in california, "do you" is the most appropriate motto. the bay is chill enough where you can just liveyour life and it'll be all good. what more could you want?

The state is about to go bankrupt & is economic turmoil

California FTL

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

It can be everything both good and bad, thats what makes it unique. And Texas? Texas is proof hell exists
indifferent.gif

TBONE95860 wrote:
The state is about to go bankrupt & is economic turmoil

California FTL

Our government is terrible but if the state was not so great people would move away, in extremely large numbers. The state would be on the road tobeing depopulated and being full of abandoned buildings and neighborhoods being abandoned and turning back into nature, like how people move away from placesin the Mid West or East Coast that are poorly governed and overtaxed.

We love the place so much that we stay and hope to change the situation because as bad as the State Government has been it would take much worse to force meaway from this place and most Californians think that way and that is why the State is still alive, hope full and vibrant despite many challenges and problems.

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

California is Perfect.
Thats because all the people are surgically altered to fit the idea of "perfection".

LA = White tees, gangbangers, beautiful women, BOMB BOMB greenery, nice cars...dont get it twisted tho...it goes down in LA...You have to still watch what youwear and be verryyy aware of your surroundings. LA Great place to visit/live tho.

Back
Top Bottom