Seriously though, whats Cali like?

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Imagine NY, but better.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Coming from a NY'er who has been to Cali, this dude is speakingthe truth. Later on in life, LA will be my second home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Imagine NY, but better.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Coming from a NY'er who has been to Cali, this dude is speaking the truth. Later on in life, LA will be my second home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

eek.gif
eek.gif
*wipes sleep from eyes*

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Are there that many women? Like, are the beaches really that live? Do you go out to clubs rockin a shirt and a tie all the time? Do you really have to have a lot of money?

WHATS CALI REALLY LIKE?

I live in Utah but I have never been.
i live in Utah too, but i am from north hollywood. i recently went to visit and i jus saw a grip of ppl wearing those skinny skinny jeans
sick.gif
and the big ear gauges with too many vans on ppls feet.
u gotta have a lot of money to buy your own spot cuz houses over ther are WAAAAAYYYY too much. with the same amount of money i can get a mansion over here or a2 bath 3 bedroom house over there
smh.gif

Everything is dope about Cali you'll never regret coming here I mean come on its the "Golden State" we got beaches, women, and all the other goodstuff. We also aways have nice weather.

i live the city and there really aint nothing craking out here compared to oakland where theres sideshows and all but sfpd keeps almost everything in check.

I live in Malibu. As I'm posting this I can see Zuma beach, and the coastal cave that will be hot boxed.

Cali > World.

Proof:
Code:
EXT. RESIDENTIAL STREET - MIAMI - DAY  George and Kristina walk through the neighborhood.  He  carries her books.       GEORGE    Let me ask you something.  If you could   go anywhere in the world, anywhere,   where would you want to go?        KRISTINA    You mean, like a trip?       GEORGE    Yeah, sure, whatever. Kristina thinks about it.        KRISTINA    I don't know.  Maybe California.  George is amused by her answer.        GEORGE    California?  You can go anywhere in the   world.  India.  Tibet.  Australia.    Paris.  And you choose California?       KRISTINA    Yeah.        GEORGE    What is it?  A Disneyland thing?       KRISTINA    No.  I just kind of like the sound of   it.        GEORGE    California, huh?       KRISTINA    California.
Code:

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

Originally Posted by bballj228

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Imagine NY, but better.

laugh.gif

perfect time of night to post that response

while they sleep.....we up!

clubs close at 4 in ny...
not all of them

and my brother went to LA once, he said that around 2 or 3 everything shuts down.

Man, I leave my house at around that time.

As close to paradise as you can get.
tongue.gif

I really can't picture living anywhere else, but in Southern Cali. Sure there's a higher living expensive than other areas, but it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

Originally Posted by bballj228

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Imagine NY, but better.

laugh.gif

perfect time of night to post that response

while they sleep.....we up!

clubs close at 4 in ny...
not all of them

and my brother went to LA once, he said that around 2 or 3 everything shuts down.
this is one thing i don't like about out here. if your at the club you better be putting in work gaming up that pretty little young thing so you have some post club activity to do.

the weekend routine would be predictable at times for me. go clubbin or to a bar, go to pinks afterwards, go home.

There are places in CA where it's great such as LA's night scene and NorCal's chill cool vibe.

But I wouldn't live out at places in the South Bay, you don't want to get caught up with the arrogance that they run over there. They got their wholemindset to thinking they're the %!#$ when they're not. The hype there is played out unless you're a not a native of the area. But aside from mydistaste of it's inhabitants, the beaches are real chill there too.

Back
Top Bottom