Seriously though, whats Cali like?

Take it from me.

Im not from Cali, but i spent the last 4 years of my life here.

Cali isn't what you see on TV. Bad air quality, women with flat ***'s, and fog suckssss.

Anything you feel like asking, go ahead..

Before anyone starts hating on Cali, you have to come down here at least once and see for yourself. (At the right places at least)

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Take it from me.

Cali isn't what you see on TV. Bad air quality, women with flat ***'s, and fog suckssss.

theres only bad air quality in LA and places like bakersfield...fog is only during the morning in SF...idk what youre talkin about with the women with flat @#%

Take it from me.

16k3tb5.gif

Take it from me.

Where you livin?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Take it from me.

16k3tb5.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cali's the place to be

As I said, California is the only place for me, but to be fair, we do have to deal with earthquakes, fires, etc. So, its not perfect. Still, I'm willingto risk a major earthquake for all the other benefits the Golden State provides.

Take it from me.

roll.gif

Where in Cali? There's fog in the morning from the marine layer, you're talking out of your ^#$%^.
And you must of been living in the wrong place if you are complaining that the women have flat buns.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Take it from me.

roll.gif

Where in Cali? There's fog in the morning from the marine layer, you're talking out of your ^#$%^.
And you must of been living in the wrong place if you are complaining that the women have flat buns.
Dude probably lived in Fresno or some garbage.

Western LA is paradise. The beaches, weather, women, real estate (gotta live somewhere), and general atmosphere/vibe is unreal. The last part is the mostimportant.

theres smog that doesnt burn away until 2 in the after noon and theres bums all the beaches and a lot of asians

Which part of Cali has the best beaches? Always wanted to go and bum there for a summer.

Back
Top Bottom