*_What's the nicest thing a stranger has done for you?_*

Someone was nice enough to smash my driver seat window recently
smh.gif

I cant wait to pay that forward
pimp.gif

a man who worked at a local restaurant i rarely visited held my jacket for me until i eventually went back months later(food sucks)he automatically gave it back to me cause he knew my face (expensive new jacket) i've loved the food since and always give them business now me and that dude are so cool (nomo). I also left my wallet at a grimey gas station in my hometown with cash and everything in it(drunk) dude kept my wallett form 2 months till i came back and handed straight over.

edit actually..that wasn't a stranger that did that. I have no idea, I have to think about it.

i was at best buy getting the original xbox and i was like $20 short and some dude behind me gave it to me. Said thank you like 80 times lol.
someone payed the gw bridge toll ($
glasses.gif
for me once cuz i let them get in the lane before me.

gave me their ski pole pull while i was on a cat walk snowboarding, completely random.

When I was 10 and my family's car broke down in the middle of the Golden Gate Bridge:
-There was a big truck behind us, for about half the bridge, the truckdriver helped us the whole way by pushing our car gently with the truck.
-After we had the car towed, the tow truck could only seat one person (my dad). Some random stranger offered to give my mom, my brother, and me a ride to the car repair shop.

One time last year, I forgot to bring a pencil to my final
smh.gif
, so I had to randomly walk into a room and asked if anyone had a pencil, and they gave one to me.

Cool storys bros

jk

Prolly when this old man that was out of candy for halloween gave me and my brother a dollar each. I have no idea why I just thought of that and I know for a fact thats not the nicest thing a strangers done for me.

I was thinking, and I noticed no one really does something nice, but I can tell you the nice things I've done for strangers.........carry strollers down the stairs for milfs, give old people hands when they need help walking down the steps, assisting people to the bathroom at my job....well I get this all the time from the old people at my job "you're very beautiful, and handsome"

I was a lil buzzed after drinking another car hit me, It was my first accident and it was a hit and run. I probably sat on the side of the road for 10 minutes, this off duty fire fighter stopped to see if i was ok, I told him i hit my head on the glass and couldn't really see straight and he drove me home and his wife drove their car. I thought it was awesome. He gave me his number and told me to call him, did so and told me to go to the hospital to make sure i didn't have a concussion.

He a got a big
pimp.gif

some dude in puerto rico offered us to follow his car b/c we didnt know our way to the ferry. Dude went out of his way to show us how to get there 
pimp.gif

-lady at school waved me down for her parking, came out and offered her parking permit so i wouldn't have to pay $3

-car broke down past 3 am...4 strangers helped pushed my car over a hill to jump start my manual transmission

-my friends car broke down late at night as well...stranger was bumping our car to the gas station a good 4 blocks...i swear he put a dent in his own whip just so we could get to the station

(sidenote) all the times my car broke down, i would ask anyone i saw for help, and the only people that would help me were Black, i'm not black btw.

the other day i was at pizza hut and as i was trying to leave a group of about 4 lil boys came in...the last one was like 8 years old and the door was closing behind him...he saw i was walking out and went back and held the door open for me...it wasnt the nicest thing ever but it definately caught me by surprise and put a smile on my face for the rest of the day...he was so damn adorable...

some random chinese girl in Hong Kong told me a cheaper way to get from the airport to my hotel and even paid my bus fair since i didn't have any HK$ yet.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the other day i was at pizza hut and as i was trying to leave a group of about 4 lil boys came in...the last one was like 8 years old and the door was closing behind him...he saw i was walking out and went back and held the door open for me...it wasnt the nicest thing ever but it definately caught me by surprise and put a smile on my face for the rest of the day...he was so damn adorable...

he was staring at your chest and derriere
eyes.gif

I've had a few people give me their paid parking tickets at school
pimp.gif
haven't been able to pay it forward yet, damn late night classes.

I had a flat tire after work and it was during the cold season of winter. I didn't know how to change a flat tire nor have a jack. A guy stopped by and help me out. He was in a rush to go back to new york city but decided to stay and help.

Back
Top Bottom