*_What's the nicest thing a stranger has done for you?_*

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

was at the mall absolutely no parking in sight, some guy waived at me and told me to follow him for his spot, I thought that was neat
i do this all the time and people just give me a
indifferent.gif

i gave this female an umbrella when it was raining. she had no jacket and was soaking wet. i just told her when its not raining anymore to just leave it by my front door. felt good

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....my girl did the second one for a homeless lady
i was in Ikea jumping on beds and couches for the new place that me and wifey got. All of a sudden a lady says you dropped your iphone. She said i looked at pic on the screen and it was my gf. I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the other day i was at pizza hut and as i was trying to leave a group of about 4 lil boys came in...the last one was like 8 years old and the door was closing behind him...he saw i was walking out and went back and held the door open for me...it wasnt the nicest thing ever but it definately caught me by surprise and put a smile on my face for the rest of the day...he was so damn adorable...

he was staring at your chest and derriere
eyes.gif

nope...i had my work uniform on...

I use to get tips just for being helpful on the job in the past. but once a my mom had car troubles that we believed to be gas (it turned out to be an engine issue) anyways I pushed her car for miles... after we got the car to a safe location a young couple on their first date offered to take me to get gas to help her.... after I retrieved the gas they left... it didn't fix the issue. a group of dudes I knew from the neigborhood helped push the car a LONG *%* WAY to a school lot where it could be towed later. Definitely one of the best community experiences I've ever had.

I was at this Mexican restaurant with my sis and I thought this guy was trying to cut me so I gave him the stink eye. But he actually had a coupon for 4 free meals from the owner and bought burritos for me and my sis. Very cool.

lady @ chick-fil-a bought my meal for me because i politely asked her if she was in line

My lock was ^&%$ing up at school and I couldn't get it off so I missed the buses. I was panicking and headed toward the main office when I

noticed an older woman lost in the stairwell, and she asked me for directions to the main office. I did one better and just lead her there myself.

I somehow fix the lock issue and everything and had no idea how I'd get home.

The lady offered me a ride to within walking distance
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I thanked her so many times, because the school is a solid 2 hour walk from

where I live, maybe an hour and 20 minutes if I ran.

Was at NBA All Star weekend in Arizona and lost my wallet in the club. So this woman I met in the club drove me to my hotel in the middle of the night. Her man was tighttttt and ended up breaking up with her over it lol

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

the other day i was at pizza hut and as i was trying to leave a group of about 4 lil boys came in...the last one was like 8 years old and the door was closing behind him...he saw i was walking out and went back and held the door open for me...it wasnt the nicest thing ever but it definately caught me by surprise and put a smile on my face for the rest of the day...he was so damn adorable...

he was staring at your chest and derriere
eyes.gif

nope...i had my work uniform on
Pics?
I'm kidding....
I have had so many nice things happen to me, it would be hard to pin point one thing in particular.
People return wallets (no money was in it before or after), phones, all types of things.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by KickHead23

One time i got drunk in a bar in CA and after a few to many beers (It was my BDay) lost a super secretive prototype phone I had been programming. Some guy found it and was nice enough to sell it for $5,000 to a tech website blogger, who tore it apart and put it back together and kindly returned it with no problems.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was at work and on my lunch break. I got to the register and was fumbling around for some money to buy lunch and I couldn't find anything (think i dropped my money) and this black lady starts asking me if I'm working through college and I say yeah, while I'm sitting here staring at this food thats about to be taken away
frown.gif
. She says add his to mine and then tells me. Good luck in school and she was proud to see a young black man doing well. GAVE HER THE BIGGEST HUG

7Th grade, got into a fight after school and ended up getting jumped. Some random white guy picking up his son runs over and tells them to back off. Dude helped me up and asked if I needed a ride home. I say no cuz I'm embarrassed. Dude was like aye, hop in and don't worry about those jokers.

Probably when i was younger, like 13 my mom had taken me to a pistons game in the winter. Roads were bad on the way home, we hit a patch of black ice and got stuck in a snow bank on the side of the road. Not 2 minutes later some stranger came and helped dig us out and get our car out.

Was the only thing I could really think of

i was buying a pair of shoes at my local finishline and i was about $15 short...

the manager just covered it for me and thanked me for my business. We've since

developed a really good relationship

Recently this one girl....er.....well helped me got thru the nite....
Can't really say how on here...
devil.gif

What a nite...

i was walking back to the dorm from McDonalds and this white guy asked me if i need a ride telling me how it was when he didnt have a car, hell yea 20 minutes i dont have walk for

Well she's not really a COMPLETE stranger. I met her one time: my girls' mom.

She gave me 100 bucks to "sponsor" me. By far the nicest thing anyone has done for me.

I was in Madrid a couple weeks ago on my way back to the hotel from dinner. (when we landed the currency exchange ppl suggested a card instead of cash. dont get these card btw) So we're at the train station trying to buy our tickets and our card doesnt work at all. This dud & his gf come and try to help out & eventually but us all tickets and rode with us to our stop at the hotel. it was pretty cool because we would have been totally lost/stranded with no phone service over there.

Back
Top Bottom